Fuck boi tried to show disrespect to me to impress a fat body beef goblin

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
Dude tried to shut the car door on me and I put my arm in the door pushed him over and jumped in. I said "I'm getting in is there an issue?" He said "you're weird af" but I got him to apologize later. All to impress a fat bitch who can't drive with no respects.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBiceps, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
γ€€

• Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
That pussy community

• Love it
I don't now if I have really understood the whole situation

Zoomer
Refers to members of Generation Z and is a play on the term "Boomer," which refers to members of the Baby Boomer generation. The term Zoomer is also in reference to the fast-paced upbringings members of Generation Z are characterized to have due to the fast advances in technology and culture that has been happening around them as a result of the interconnectivity of the American and Global populations because of the ubiquity of internet-connected smart phones and social media.
"I can't stand those Zoomers, all they do is use their phones all day to play Fortnite and watch TikTok videos!"
#gen z#zoomer#boomer#baby boomer#fortnite#tiktok#social media#generations#memes#america#millenial#2000s#2010s
by Pseudo Fiction October 30, 2018

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elfmaxx, SikKunt and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
Zoomer
Refers to members of Generation Z and is a play on the term "Boomer," which refers to members of the Baby Boomer generation. The term Zoomer is also in reference to the fast-paced upbringings members of Generation Z are characterized to have due to the fast advances in technology and culture that has been happening around them as a result of the interconnectivity of the American and Global populations because of the ubiquity of internet-connected smart phones and social media.
"I can't stand those Zoomers, all they do is use their phones all day to play Fortnite and watch TikTok videos!"
#gen z#zoomer#boomer#baby boomer#fortnite#tiktok#social media#generations#memes#america#millenial#2000s#2010s
by Pseudo Fiction October 30, 2018
Big flex

Flex
Showing off your valuables in a non-humble way
Man 1: *drops wallet* shiiiit looks like my 2 bands fell out of my wallet
Man 2: dont be flexing on me like that negro
by xD-anomaly-Dx July 30, 2017
Hqdefault 5

Hard flex

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
This boy don’t play

• Love it

• Love it
Dude tried to shut the car door on me and I put my arm in the door pushed him over and jumped in. I said "I'm getting in is there an issue?" He said "you're weird af" but I got him to apologize later. All to impress a fat bitch who can't drive with no respects.
tldr

• Woah
Did he do it by accident or clearly on purpose?

why dont you suck my cock?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™, Deleted member 2969 and pisslord
Society, man.

• +1
I srsly hate these types of guy
I do not like guys that try to mog u to impress girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™ and 1 other person
goblins me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
mirin zoomer avi

2681.jpg

• Love it
Alphaa

• Love it