Fuck boy/tik tok maxxing

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Decided to dress like those hyper normie zoomers for a day so I bought a black hoodie, shaved the beard and gave my self a fluffy fringe.

8f8ee3e1060c8aabaf9c62036a99acb1

I actually felt somewhat hip and more confident. Might stick to this look.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
mirin tiktok chad

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Nice bro

• +1
lakers hoodie?

• +1
lakers hoodie?

I have no idea. its some ice hokey logo i think. i was shopping for cheap hoodies and found a bunch of basketball and nfl hoodies on the 50% discount rack. jfl nobody buys american sporting stuff in europe. the quality is actually really good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8919
Nice TikTokmaxxing, maybe it could look better if you tried to blow-dry it a bit and make it more messy as well as more a fringe, and the fringe could make fluff come forward more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and GymcelDoomer
Just get a good haircut and a chain, i did this and people were calling me fuckboy on omegle even tho im a skinny 2 psl

Nice TikTokmaxxing, maybe it could look better if you tried to blow-dry it a bit and make it more messy as well as more a fringe, and the fringe could make fluff come forward more

true i could've done a better job tbh. i didn't have any hair clays, gels, wax etc so i basically used sun cream and moisturizer to add volume to my hair. hair products is next on my shopping list

PicsArt 12 15 102003
chico is that you?

• Love it
Just get a good haircut and a chain, i did this and people were calling me fuckboy on omegle even tho im a skinny 2 psl
whatd you get for your haircut

fuk u chedf

• JFL
Hair is life

• +1
Baldcels seething rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back