Fuck bro

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
18,220
Reputation
13,946
I'm agressive as fuck everything bothers me is this sign of high t?
 
It’s a sign that you’re a hot headed little bitch boy, like a girl who gets pissy when her nails don’t get complimented
 
It’s a sign that you’re a hot headed little bitch boy, like a girl who gets pissy when her nails don’t get complimented
Maybe but it can also be a sign of high t
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
you can feel high t through monitor... i feel high e from u ....
I have mood swings aggresiveness I want to physical fight is this a way to prove it?
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
25
Bat
Bat
pexy
Replies
12
Views
45
Prøphet
Prøphet
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
39
pexy
pexy
voks
Replies
15
Views
117
polarpop
polarpop
Troo_
Replies
3
Views
23
Morgan
Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top