Fuck bulking and fuck the gym (lean is love)

TheLeanMaxxer

TheLeanMaxxer

Iron
When i was a bulking gymcel last year i had disgusting bloated face from creatine and high sodium meat so looked like utter subhuman trash
This year i've just been focusing on cardio and getting lean, and although im skinny as fuck im getting so much more positive attention and stares from girls compared to when i was a bloated mess. Women actually treat me like im a human.

Fuck gymcels just get lean you retards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: naturepreacher, Deleted member 52566, nevermind2 and 7 others
gotta have a good base tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 51465
When i was a bulking gymcel last year i had disgusting bloated face from creatine and high sodium meat so looked like utter subhuman trash
This year i've just been focusing on cardio and getting lean, and although im skinny as fuck im getting so much more positive attention and stares from girls compared to when i was a bloated mess. Women actually treat me like im a human.

just dont eat like 10,000 calories bro, maingaining is the way to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, looks>books and soover4me

Took me like 6 or 7 years to realise this

Utter nonsense what redpill gymrats are spreading

Every workout I do now is cardio and I hit the gym only one day per week and just briefly train every body part in a single session

Works just fine

Jfl at push pull splits and other gobbledygook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, TheLeanMaxxer and Ruakh
Took me like 6 or 7 years to realise this

Utter nonsense what redpill gymrats are spreading

Every workout I do now is cardio and I hit the gym only one day per week and just briefly train every body part in a single session

Works just fine

Jfl at push pull splits and other gobbledygook
exactly
"yeah bro just spend 6 hours + in the gym a week and hundreds of dollars on food to look like bloated shit"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, try2beme and Brus Wane
Go to the gym and just maintain by eating lots of protein jfl . You’ll just look dyel if you stop everything and just eat in a deficit

You will get bullied by ogre masculine alphas on the street you twink bastard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yellowrice, zainab, ResilientGoyim and 4 others
Go to the gym and just maintain by eating lots of protein jfl . You’ll just look dyel if you stop everything and just eat in a deficit
so? just wear baggy clothes and by the time youre in bed with a girl its too late for her to reject your disgusting emaciated body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, yellowrice, Debetro and 1 other person

Just get muscular and lean, skeleton cope. Body makes so much difference, look at chico and david over here.
25d1b7c243b8943cdbfe3f17a1885042
David Laid01

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Tr0ubLe, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
so? just wear baggy clothes and by the time youre in bed with a girl its too late for her to reject your disgusting emaciated body
She will laugh in your face and shame your twig body . Then she will think “ how am i supposed to cum when i have this twig infront me that looks like he would get blown by the wind “
:kys:
Save yourself the embarrassment and take my advice

just quit the gym bro, its not worth it
I lose nothing from maingaining, I stay lean and build muscle. My body looks better everyday and I get my GH levels up :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and looks>books
She will laugh in your face and shame your twig body . Then she will think “ how am i supposed to cum when i have this twig infront me that looks like he would get blown by the wind “
:kys:
Save yourself the embarrassment and take my advice
you think i give a fuck about whether she cums or not lil nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, Dystopian, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Having a lean, aesthetic, female gaze-appealing physique still requires going to the gym. Working out isn't just for roidceling.

She probably doesn't give a fuck about you skinny ahh
skinny and handsome dudes outslay some bloated tryhard gymcel any day.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice
And handsome dudes that are muscular and lean outslay all else :y'all:
height is more important , but yes lean handsome muscular and tall is ideal.

thing is that natty gymcels that are trying to stay lean look skinny in clothes anyway

Creatine dosnt bloat you just fills muscle with water, if you take it whilst very lean it's actually a looksmax

• +1
Creatine dosnt bloat you just fills muscle with water, if you take it whilst very lean it's actually a looksmax
it literally makes your body retain water so obviously it bloats

height is more important , but yes lean handsome muscular and tall is ideal.

thing is that natty gymcels that are trying to stay lean look skinny in clothes anyway
Yeah if your natty you will 100 percent of the time look near normal in clothes, even some unnaty lifters like david laid looks slightly bigger in clothes. Wearing compressions make you look tryhard too

so should I go for this physique

Elias de Poot Esquire Spain Alfonso Ohnur 02 620x896 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and autistic_tendencies
some of us actually enjoy food i guess, i bulk to like 18-20%bf then cut to 12%, i grow a beard in winter though so i dont look like a fat retard

you forgot to lift heavy

Created bloated face lol
It fills facial muscle not fat so actually makes your face look better compared with if the facial muscle were deflated which gives a more worn out starved look.
Any muscle looks better inflated compared with deflated

• +1
Best option is to go on cleanbulk, though you have to eat a shitload of healthy food to gain any weight.

Best option is to go on cleanbulk, though you have to eat a shitload of healthy food to gain any weight.
Yes, I'm on a leanbulk and I just ate 2 lambshoulders, mashed potatoes, yoghurt and half a glass of milk. Best for your body

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet_
It fills facial muscle not fat so actually makes your face look better compared with if the facial muscle were deflated which gives a more worn out starved look.
Any muscle looks better inflated compared with deflated
Yeah it seems your right, mb thanks for the advice

Clean bulk is a meme. Dirty bulk is the only thing that puts weight on the scale and allows you to lift heavy weights.

Fuck chicken, brocoli and rice. I'll stop my dirty bulk at the end of january and lean down back to 12% bodyfat but with a lot of extra muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Public Enemy
I bulked for 2 years. Lean bulking.
Made my shoulders wide asf, only calisthenics.
Now I'm leaning down and plan to maingain when I reach 10%.
Bulking is a Losing game unles you're too skinny.

kinda pretty face + lean and toned body + knowing some martial arts like boxing or judo = you're completely maxxed out and you can fuck any bitch you want.
Fuck being a bloated meathead pig lol, any skinny mf who knows how to defend himself would knock the shit out of most of those retarded ogres

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, TheLeanMaxxer and n9wiff
Chico holds a decent amount of muscle mass there, specially being that tall and a model
Yes but david looks better because of the angle and also frame and muscle insertions. David's genetics are better

Nah bro you gotta take a step back to go two further. Im on my bulk right now and I look horrible af but here its winter bro you aint gonna talk 24/7 to girls this time of the season. Eat more get muscles get ripped and slay in the summer.. atleast thats my plan.. posted my gym progress when I was lean also you can check it out

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Clean bulk is a meme. Dirty bulk is the only thing that puts weight on the scale and allows you to lift heavy weights.

Fuck chicken, brocoli and rice. I'll stop my dirty bulk at the end of january and lean down back to 12% bodyfat but with a lot of extra muscle mass.
Thats what im saying bro, these bitches are scared to add some fat to the bone as a man ☠️ cut is gonna be insane

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Yes, I'm on a leanbulk and I just ate 2 lambshoulders, mashed potatoes, yoghurt and half a glass of milk. Best for your body
Damnn, good shit bro

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff