Fuck Chinese fuckers

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
Fuck anyone who's a chink I fucking despise you bat and dog eating spit eyed mongoloid moon face ass holes because of you Corona virus has spread everywhere and now I'm afraid of even going outside everyone is wearing masks and medicine has doubled in price

Fuck why do chink exist? If I was a chink I would rope first thing in the morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Petsmart, Effortless and 10 others
Apparently nobody under 39 has died of corona. Unless you're oldcel or have something like HIV, the disease would be quite mild.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Enlil, Krezo and 2 others
I
Apparently nobody under 39 has died of corona. Unless you're oldcel or have something like HIV, the disease would be quite mild.
I'm still in puberty but my parents are old and my Immune system is pretty shit so I'm just genuinely pissed and concerned

Fuck anyone who's a chink I fucking despise you bat and dog eating spit eyed mongoloid moon face ass holes because of you Corona virus has spread everywhere and now I'm afraid of even going outside everyone is wearing masks and medicine has doubled in price

Fuck why do chink exist? If I was a chink I would rope first thing in the morning
Yea to be honest I've lost a lot of respect for the chinks to be honest they're just wrongins

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Mr.cope and Deleted member 5204
I

I'm still in puberty but my parents are old and my Immune system is pretty shit so I'm just genuinely pissed and concerned
Teens are pretty much safe. There's been 85k cases and no young people have died, stop worrying.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 2227
Calm down bro, remember where your cellphone was made.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, TheMewingBBC, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Based!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Krezo
All this food in the world and you choose to eat bats and dogs I’m done with Asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5204 and Incognegro
Fuck Australia we have been constantly bombarded with immigrants interracial relationships and now Corona virus we have entered pandemic stage

Why is every somewhat good country getting fucked in the ass

Must be the jews

*I forgot the massive fires

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685

@Alibaba69
@Alibaba69

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yeah I'm going to show up to work with a facemask 2 weeks from now.

• +1
Calm down bro, remember where your cellphone was made.
Oh fuck.. Well atleast south Korea.. Actually nvm they're chink too

Damnit is iPhone made in California for real or is it all chinese

Fuck Australia we have been constantly bombarded with immigrants interracial relationships and now Corona virus we have entered pandemic stage

Must be the jews
Wow you're in australia? How do you feel about the yellow man invading your country? LOL

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5204
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 5204

You’re scared of nothing. Stop being brainwashed by the leftist media

• So Sad

Must be the jews

*I forgot the massive fires
Immigrants are the reason for everything bad

• So Sad
FUck i have HIV its over

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4991, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I WISH I WAS CHINESE
I HATE ON CHINESE PEOPLE BECAUSE I"M INSECURE
This nigger CANNOT BELIEVE a chink is 6ft tall
So he projects his insecurities to feel better about being a LITERAL NIGGER
i smol cok

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Pinklets BTFOd

• +1
This nigger CANNOT BELIEVE a chink is 6ft tall
So he projects his insecurities to feel better about being a LITERAL NIGGER

View attachment 285036
see the thing is white people gets mad when they see their people interbeed with chinks. chinese people encourages to get white people

• +1