fuck christianity.

You realize the same pagans who would call someone like me Non-White even though I have 100% European lineage, are the same who would call you Non-White for having European lineage, because you are Slavic right? And because you have dark hair and dark eyes?

Are you sure you want to be on the side of people who don't even know what Europeans are? Your own side has been brainwashed into hating you, even though you're European.

Christianity actually uses Mongrelization, as a concept, in a negative light. It recognizes that there are different races, IE, nations, and mongrelizing these nations is a bad thing.

Sure it doesn't necessarily say one race is inferior or superior, but it clearly has value of races because of this fact.

As for what I look like this is me in various lighting:
View attachment 2995588View attachment 2995590View attachment 2995591View attachment 2995592View attachment 2995593

Why do so many "based Whites" refuse to accept that their religion is a Jewish sand death cult?

Why do so many "based Whites" refuse to accept that their religion is a Jewish sand death cult?
Because all the objective evidence shows the exact opposite and what you just said it spread by retarded kikes and these kind of people:
Ultimate
Still applies to 2022 just lol

I thought you liked Jews and Israel