Fuck chubby cheeks

swelled buccinators maybe?

h7L6sck.jpg

if your cheeks resemble something like this, its maybe chubby cheeks due to buccinator hypertrophy. your buccinator muscle is a muscle that resides on the sides of your face, on your cheek area or rather next to the masseter muscle (commonly referred to as jaw muscle).

you can resolve buccinator hypertrophy by learning correct swallowing pattern and also correct oral (tongue) posture. i'll leave a video below on it.

If you cba to watch the video, basically the buccinator muscle only exists because babies cant swallow properly so they have to suck their cheeks to push the food down the throat, due to the soft modern diet these babies grow up and continue swallowing in that way leading to the buccinator muscle continuing to grow (achieving muscle hyperthropy) leading to a bloated, "fat", "chubby cheek" face look.

You are meant to swallow using the tongue, in which swiftly pushes the mushy food down the throat by slamming against the palate - this uses none of the buccinator muscles and leads to the buccinators not developing (or reducing in mass after a while), therefore leading to the aesthetic hollow cheek look. This is crucial for physical attractiveness and biologically probably indicates that you've had good environmental development by adapting to correct swallowing pattern from infant to adult.

HOWEVER, do not completely expect hollow cheeks as they depend on the height and projection of the cheekbones also.

good luck

If I were the adapt proper swallowing right now will I potentially reduce cheek fat by my early 20s. I’m fine with slim cheeks tbh cuz my chubby cheeks rn is ruining my jawline and my facial structure. I’m pretty confident I can’t achieve hollow cheeks either way cuz my low shit cheekbones fuck me over