Fuck college and fuck my sub-humanity and Low IQ

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
Usually when I be walking down the hallway in college and see foids I fucking avoid making eye contact with them like the plague because 90% of the time they give me this look!
00as1f1a

Or a blank soulless stare!

So I cross the hallway with two foids one attractive and the other one can't even remember her fucking face. I notice the attractive one (Because duh!) and she notices me and our eyes met so I immediately turn my head to my left cuz I don't wanna get that fucking look and make my day even worse!
I was literally staring at a wall for like 3 seconds lol so I look forward again and I see the same foid looking at me and fucking laughing ear to ear in my fucking face! She was probably thinking look at this awkward weird loser.
But I couldn't help but actually feel kinda good inside because I don't know why but when you see an attractive woman looking at you and laughing it really feels warming and shit!

I got out from the hallway to the campus and I was walking and thinking about *imagine having an attractive girlfriend who looks at you and smile like that every single day when she sees you* while thinking of this I catch in the corner of my eye this dark skin Zayn Malik looking mother fucker grabbing his stacy girlfriend in a head lock while she giggles and shit! And I was like Oh GOD come on not now!

Then I go to my other class and I saw that I failed my fucking med-term exam although I studied like an autistic fuck but I failed! (This is the second time I take this class)

When the class was over I was like finally I get to go home now. I go to the parking place and I see the same Zayn Malik lookalike fuck in his car, in the driver seat, and his satcy girlfriend ON HIS FUCKING LAP!

And you know what's even more fucked up? This dude was one of the coolest guys with me and we always chilled and talked in year 2 but after he started getting bitches he wouldn't say Hi to me even if I fucking bumped in to him! Like he never even knew me!

So I came to this... If I failed this fucking class one more time, me and college are done! It's not for me, I'm not high IQ enough. I'm wasting money and time and getting stressed and depressed for a useless fucking degree that won't get me shit!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, madmax, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
You need to looks like this

Cf85d4c21b95869028cb5c7567c5b73c

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Vitruvian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmax, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2227
i hope your situation gets better brah

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
College is for the good looking

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Barbarossa_, madmax and 2 others
Even those most average, basic looking girl in my hall be giving me this blank look like I just crawled out of the abyss or something. She would only say hello if I said it first so I just stopped acknowledging her because what the hell is the point.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Zeta ascended
how much longer do you have left of your degree? sounds like you are a couple of years into it? in which case you should finish it at least

That's why I commute to school. Cheaper and I don't have to constantly see not miss having fun.

how much longer do you have left of your degree? sounds like you are a couple of years into it? in which case you should finish it at least
If I passed all my classes... Prob a year and I'll be done. But that's a big fucking IF bro! Plus I majored in something idiotic because of what my family and friends told me.

If I passed all my classes... Prob a year and I'll be done. But that's a big fucking IF bro!
you cant do much nowadays without a degree, I only made it through the first year of a degree I wasn't interested in

you cant do much nowadays without a degree, I only made it through the first year of a degree I wasn't interested in
Honestly I already have some money buddy boyo... Enough to surgery max and fix my jaw and cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Zeta ascended
Can somehow relate, even though I quit studying more than three years ago.