FUCK DUDE EDUCATION IS EVERYTHING

Not really bro it goes more like this

Father owns oil and gas company. Calls hr to get his son qualified in the field to interview same week

Son is guaranteed the job cause dad is CEO. Other applicants still do their interviews for formalities but dont get hired

The son is me btw
and then the us govt steps in and says we r gonna use aramco from today. ur services are no longer required

Cope and seethe at niggas with more money than you
You weren't even invited in this convo my nigga
Go talk with your cool Money havers colleagues lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18522
nigga what the actual fuk u have to be shitting me right now

holy fucking living shit

its brutally over
I’m gonna do my postgrad at a top tier institution like LSE. I have to make up for this shit somehow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and slayer69
ok maybe networking is important but don't need to elevate it this high
there's tons of knowledge you are supposed to absorb, you just build on it a lot when you enter the job market
and thats just maybe 10% of what u learn unless u mean a doctor or a lawyer job.
in all other cases like finance, engineering, and tech, u dont need much of the base

and then the us govt steps in and says we r gonna use aramco from today. ur services are no longer required
Never gonna happen, it’s an international company

ITT: Highschool students telling you how the job market works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 2 others
and thats just maybe 10% of what u learn unless u mean a doctor or a lawyer job.
in all other cases like finance, engineering, and tech, u dont need much of the base
I can speak on behalf of engineers, as I'm majoring in structural eng.
The base is too big. Learning by yourself from textbooks is near impossible.
You really need to go there with the mindset to learn as much as possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, John124 and 1 other person
enlighten us please
The kids of very top elites do get into Ivy league schools due to legacy admissions. They do get high paying jobs upon graduation due to nepotism. You as a nobody don't get that privilege even if you get into those schools and those social circles. A dad will stick his neck out for his son, not for his son's friends. Your friend will pull some strings to get you to be his colleague's coffee boy/intern, not an account manager or broker at a investment bank/hedge fund (like him).

Unless you get into those schools through legacy or financial donation, you must be an extreme outlier genius who can carve his own path even without the social circle. Elitist chad will call up the most gigabrained autistic incel he knew from college that he can boss around and ask him to be his quant, not you who types like a fucking retarded subhuman and studied history and went to a party with him once.

So what do normal people get? Scraps by comparison.

If you're in one of these categories you will likely end up in the middle to upper middle class
Engineering
Computer Science
Maths
Medicine
Law

For you, it's not about networking. It's about being able to get through HR and interview filters and claw your way up through job hopping. You can't fake competency at the higher level orgs that pay the most money (FAGMAN) or when trying to become a partner at a law firm, etc. Doctors can BS their way into good money because there's always a shortage but the education & practical bar to jump over to become one is insane. Once you are finally making actual money your life energy is spent at 30 and the soul drained from you.

If you study anything else your path to being middle/upper middle class is becoming a university professor which is likely a decade+ of grinding at low wages AFTER you spent 16 years in school doing nothing. Or you can try to climb your way up as a MBA/Project Manager/HR Manager, which is where networking and nepotism are the only ways you can succeed.

If you have no education you are best off doing homebuilding/contractor work and trying to build it out into a business. But otherwise unless you come up with a good business idea, it's over. You are doomed to be a pathetic wagecuck for life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620 and ManletBlackcel
I'm too high T and atavistic for modern college, but when I look back it's fun thinking about the mog at US Ivy Leagues. I would swim in whatever pretty girls were there, if indeed there were any, debate people, and beat them up. Semi-famous with the wrong politics. Of course they can't have me there

Yes mean ol bully, inkwell fantasies :soy: but I did indeed get into top universities, and that with bad grades. If I could find it in me then to study and live healthily I might literally be a graduate of the top medical school in the nation and also an Instagram model. If Instagram were around back then

Yes, it's chads.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and slayer69
The kids of very top elites do get into Ivy league schools due to legacy admissions. They do get high paying jobs upon graduation due to nepotism. You as a nobody don't get that privilege even if you get into those schools and those social circles. A dad will stick his neck out for his son, not for his son's friends. Your friend will pull some strings to get you to be his colleague's coffee boy/intern, not an account manager or broker at a investment bank/hedge fund (like him).

Unless you get into those schools through legacy or financial donation, you must be an extreme outlier genius who can carve his own path even without the social circle. Elitist chad will call up the most gigabrained autistic incel he knew from college that he can boss around and ask him to be his quant, not you who types like a fucking retarded subhuman and studied history and went to a party with him once.

If you're in one of these categories you will likely end up in the middle to upper middle class
Engineering
Computer Science
Maths
Medicine
Law

For you, it's not about networking. It's about being able to get through HR and interview filters and claw your way up through job hopping. You can't fake competency at the higher level orgs that pay the most money (FAGMAN) or when trying to become a partner at a law firm, etc. Doctors can BS their way into good money because there's always a shortage but the education & practical bar to jump over to become one is insane. Once you are finally making actual money your life energy is spent at 30 and the soul drained from you.

If you study anything else your path to being middle/upper middle class is becoming a university professor which is likely a decade+ of grinding at low wages AFTER you spent 16 years in school doing nothing. Or you can try to climb your way up as a MBA/Project Manager/HR Manager, which is where networking and nepotism are the only ways you can succeed.

If you have no education you are best off doing homebuilding/contractor work and trying to build it out into a business. But otherwise unless you come up with a good business idea, it's over. You are doomed to be a pathetic wagecuck for life.
First off, thank you for a cohesive and well written reply. That means a lot. I do agree with you on this for the most part however
I would like to add some things that you seem to have misunderstood.
The kids of very top elites do get into Ivy league schools due to legacy admissions. They do get high paying jobs upon graduation due to nepotism. You as a nobody don't get that privilege even if you get into those schools and those social circles.
Yes, that is 100% true. I totally agree with you on this. Me and @House Lannister even talked about how we both got rejected from UPenn, etc.
That is a given. And I disagree with the social circle part.
Unless you get into those schools through legacy or financial donation, you must be an extreme outlier genius who can carve his own path even without the social circle.
That is what this is thread is all about. Being that 1% outlier. If you have read the Original post, it clearly gives you an idea to be the top 1% not an average student who gets into a top college by luck. I'm no where mentioning this doesnt take effort and hardwork.
Elitist chad will call up the most gigabrained autistic incel he knew from college that he can boss around and ask him to be his quant, not you who types like a fucking retarded subhuman and studied history and went to a party with him once.
Ouch, the very fact that you assumed people here are talking about getting IB jobs after studying feminism... ouch, that hurts man.
Again, who cares about normal, I'm talking about being the top 1% maxxed.

and even then, a quant job or SDE job paying $100K straight out of college? that is crazy numbers.

Wow bro I thought Life would be like those youtube videos... travelling in flights! wow man this is flash news to me.... shut the fuck up idiot. No one is talking about becoming a partner straight out of college. U r in your own little fag mindset as if we r talking about owning mansions in upper east side. jfl.

clearly explains how out of tune you are with this thread.
Nepotism obviously helps no one denied that. In fact it is 90% of how people get those top jobs. OBVIOUSLY. that is common sense. it doesnt have to be said.
This thread is about trying to be that 1% outlier who is extremely hardworking and studies hard.

And yes it drains your energy soul whatever fuck, but at the end of the day, u will still have money in ur bank. and u can exit ur tiresome job after that into a more 'laxed anyways.

Thanks for the boomer talk.

I'm too high T and atavistic for modern college, but when I look back it's fun thinking about the mog at US Ivy Leagues. I would swim in whatever pretty girls were there, if indeed there were any, debate people, and beat them up. Semi-famous with the wrong politics. Of course they can't have me there

Yes mean ol bully, inkwell fantasies :soy: but I did indeed get into top universities, and that with bad grades. If I could find it in me then to study and live healthily I might literally be a graduate of the top medical school in the nation and also an Instagram model. If Instagram were around back then

Yes, it's chads.org
mirin chad

First off, thank you for a cohesive and well written reply. That means a lot. I do agree with you on this for the most part however
I would like to add some things that you seem to have misunderstood.

Yes, that is 100% true. I totally agree with you on this. Me and @House Lannister even talked about how we both got rejected from UPenn, etc.
That is a given. And I disagree with the social circle part.

That is what this is thread is all about. Being that 1% outlier. If you have read the Original post, it clearly gives you an idea to be the top 1% not an average student who gets into a top college by luck. I'm no where mentioning this doesnt take effort and hardwork.

Ouch, the very fact that you assumed people here are talking about getting IB jobs after studying feminism... ouch, that hurts man.

Again, who cares about normal, I'm talking about being the top 1% maxxed.

and even then, a quant job or SDE job paying $100K straight out of college? that is crazy numbers.

Wow bro I thought Life would be like those youtube videos... travelling in flights! wow man this is flash news to me.... shut the fuck up idiot. No one is talking about becoming a partner straight out of college. U r in your own little fag mindset as if we r talking about owning mansions in upper east side. jfl.

clearly explains how out of tune you are with this thread.
Nepotism obviously helps no one denied that. In fact it is 90% of how people get those top jobs. OBVIOUSLY. that is common sense. it doesnt have to be said.
This thread is about trying to be that 1% outlier who is extremely hardworking and studies hard.

And yes it drains your energy soul whatever fuck, but at the end of the day, u will still have money in ur bank. and u can exit ur tiresome job after that into a more 'laxed anyways.

Thanks for the boomer talk.
nigga $100k/yr is nothing it doesn't even buy you an apartment in the cities where these jobs are. My cousin makes low six figures in manhattan as an SDE for a company you've heard of and lives in a 4 bedroom apartment with roommates like the fucking tv show friends

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21620
nigga $100k/yr is nothing it doesn't even buy you an apartment in the cities where these jobs are. My cousin makes low six figures in manhattan as an SDE for a company you've heard of and lives in a 4 bedroom apartment with roommates like the fucking tv show friends
dude u r talking about $100k in manhattan

manhattan costs of living are through the fuking roof obviously those niggas need to be paid a little more to live a decent life

and did ur cousin get that figure STRAIGHT out of college?

its all about who ur parents are buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and GetShrekt
and did ur cousin get that figure STRAIGHT out of college?
No that shit is over. Best guys get internships on summer breaks which pay around $50k/yr (basically poverty wages for these areas) which is enough experience over 3 summers to get an interview for SDE I which is around $100k salary + stock + bonus depending on the company. Everyone else graduates and gets a junior dev or application support job for <$70k and then tries to job hop after to financially ascend.

I'll just break it down in Toronto because that's what I know best (Canadian dollar figures)
$124k Amazon job -> $86k after taxes
$2k/mo for studio/1 bedroom apartment, $3k for good size (bedroom, home office (spare bedroom), living room area)
$1k/mo for general living expenses (groceries, subway card, phone, internet, electricity, gym membership)
$1k/mo for a car (yes it's that bad, payment + insurance + parking + gas)
Leaves you with $26k per year after taxes if you want to live comfortably & have logistics. Obviously add $24k back to this if you are incel with no logistics and a small apartment -> $50k per year. I am lucky and have rent control so I only pay $1k/mo rent but those are the market prices for new leases.

$26k per year lets you buy whatever you want within reason but since there's no pension plan, you need to save a lot of that. So most of it ($1000-2000 per month) goes to buying stocks. Net result is if you want to spend it all, within reason, you can have a decent vacations, a nice apartment, go out on the weekend, and have all of you financial bases covered long term.

Definitely a ticket to the middle class, but you won't be rich. SDE II+ at FAGMAN is where guys start raking in enough money to start compounding some real wealth and getting rich.

Obviously it's better than being a scrounging wagecuck that can't afford animal protein but the wealth pill is even more brutal than you realize. Life is so unfair it's unreal.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21620
I would rather have a pretty face to look at in the mirror when I wakeup

Dosent work for someone who is sub 4 low iq

Nah Is All about nepotism.

THIS

A girl at work who's mom is friends with the boss. She was hired after 3 weeks. Meanwhile me who work hard and several other people who work hard did not get hired, we only got 1 year contracts. And this girl who got hired she's a lazy piece of shit arrogant as fuck n barely even work

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL