Fuck Family Feud

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Literally every episode is like this:

Steve Harvey: "We asked 100 people, what is the male reproductive organ?"
Contestant: "The penis"
SH: "A WUH... HUH??"
audience erupts into laughter Steve Harvey grabs onto podium to support himself laughter gets even louder
SH: O lordy... one man goes into cardiac arrest and many others begin vomiting profusely from laughing too hard
SH: YOU PEOPLE NEED HELP
the Earth shatters and Satan rises from the underworld to claim unworthy souls the universe begins rapidly closing in on itself
SH: (putting on a weary voice) Survey says... the board shows 100 for "penis"
Harvey is able to get off one more shocked look before existence as we know it comes to an end

STEVE HARVEY! YOU ARE NOT FUNNY KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Phad, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
39c

Are you ok

People only like him cause he's a fat bald nigger who says quirky things

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Legit reason why I stopped watching tv. Everything is too predictable and repetitive

Legit reason why I stopped watching tv. Everything is too predictable and repetitive
i'd keep watching it if they put some other nigga on instead of harvey

i'd keep watching it if they put some other nigga on instead of harvey
The black jerking off guy from this forum as host. I’d be kekekekeking every episode ???

• +1
The black jerking off guy from this forum as host. I’d be kekekekeking every episode ???
you mean @Genecel ?
Clint eastwood laugh

Attachments

• 6F7421F5-F33C-47A9-BF70-149B07DAE475.png
    6F7421F5-F33C-47A9-BF70-149B07DAE475.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 17
  • A59236D3-E469-42F1-A1D5-5520D8D6AD51.jpeg
    A59236D3-E469-42F1-A1D5-5520D8D6AD51.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 17
Game shows in general are garbage tbh

they're insufferable
I think it’s obvious that it’s scripted to some extent. There’s questions that even someone with down syndrome can get right but some retard still gets it wrong.

Look at this dumb whore. JFL.

• +1
I think it’s obvious that it’s scripted to some extent. There’s questions that even someone with down syndrome can get right but some retard still gets it wrong.

Look at this dumb whore. JFL.

i actually get physically angry when watching these clips. i usually watch BLM protest and stupidity compilations before i gymcel to get me angry as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and Insomniac
i actually get physically angry when watching these clips. i usually watch BLM protest and stupidity compilations before i gymcel to get me angry as fuck
I would still fuck her tbh but i imagine I would lose IQ points by just being in the same vicinity as her.

I would still fuck her tbh but i imagine I would lose IQ points by just being in the same vicinity as her.
imagine being able to tolerate stupidity like that if u married her. husband must be a saint

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Literally every episode is like this:

Steve Harvey: "We asked 100 people, what is the male reproductive organ?"
Contestant: "The penis"
SH: "A WUH... HUH??"
audience erupts into laughter Steve Harvey grabs onto podium to support himself laughter gets even louder
SH: O lordy... one man goes into cardiac arrest and many others begin vomiting profusely from laughing too hard
SH: YOU PEOPLE NEED HELP
the Earth shatters and Satan rises from the underworld to claim unworthy souls the universe begins rapidly closing in on itself
SH: (putting on a weary voice) Survey says... the board shows 100 for "penis"
Harvey is able to get off one more shocked look before existence as we know it comes to an end

STEVE HARVEY! YOU ARE NOT FUNNY KILL YOURSELF
Do you watch The Office?