Fuck famous people

try2beme

try2beme

Rated as Chad by MVP🤝
I want to kill below average people who are famous and get clout

As a white person you can be LTB and blowup, LTN and blowup.

As a white man you just need a fashionable haircut to compete with ethnic moggers

You white people have no idea how much i look down on you when you had it turboeasymode and still end up here. Sorry not sorry nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and 7 others
LTB sure , LTN no

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Mosh12, try2beme and 1 other person
Mtn+ or tall ltn with good frame
LMAO if that was the case I wouldn’t even make this thread

Most whiteboys have horror frames anyway and are too soy to gymmax compared to ethnics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Big White Cuck and Deleted member 25743

As a white man you just need a fashionable haircut to compete with ethnic moggers

You white people have no idea how much i look down on you when you had it turboeasymode and still end up here. Sorry not sorry nigga
Retarted thread

Subhuman can go viral

Minimum for man is either htn white or chadlite ethnic

Retarted thread

Subhuman can go viral

Minimum for man is either htn white or chadlite ethnic
Missed entire point

I meant subhuman women can go viral for looks
Im not talking about deformed subhumans with terminal illness being recorded by their psychopathic parents nigga im obviously not talking abt subhumans

Its the facially challenged white girls or whiteboys who are portrayed as goodlooking and get millions when they are SUB 4

Im not talking about deformed subhumans with terminal illness being recorded by their psychopathic parents nigga im obviously not talking abt subhumans

Its the facially challenged white girls or whiteboys who are portrayed as goodlooking and get millions when they are SUB 4
Keep coping, Latina subhuman whores can just put on that stupid makeup and go viral

Keep coping, Latina subhuman whores can just put on that stupid makeup and go viral
You sound so retarded just fuck off offended whiteboy who misses every main point

You sound so retarded just fuck off offended whiteboy who misses every main point
I didn’t read the last part tbh,

And no, no facially challenged men ever go goes viral and if they do it’s not for a good reason

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
no facially challenged men ever go goes viral and if they do it’s not for a good reason
Clown quote that doesnt deserve a reply

Also these latinas you talk about comments are 90% hate JFL. They get so much shit i know this because these are my sisters and cousins. Cant say the same for ugly white viral people but we move

Clown quote that doesnt deserve a reply

Also these latinas you talk about comments are 90% hate JFL. They get so much shit i know this because these are my sisters and cousins. Cant say the same for ugly white viral people but we move
Holy fuck op are you schizophrenic?

Mirin the neymar avi

• +1
nobody would fuck with jack harlow if he was ethnic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and diamondbill

This is how I feel about yung lean. He would be NOTHING if he wasn’t nordic

• +1
sounds like something that @forevergymcelling would say

• +1

JFL look at all the Bollywood celebs they are all ugly lol

• JFL