FUCK FOIDS IN MY UNI

narrowkid

narrowkid

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
33
Today I was socialmaxing with some wannabe popular fucking stupid foids because I went to a cafe with some male friends in my uni to play cards.

I try to seem nt, but foids fucking know ALWAYS, it's incredible, so they kind of made fun of me but so lightly I didn't even care. They all ltbs btw.
Before we started, they were talking about guys who opened their dms, and the first one says something about a guy, a 6'1 moneymaxed mtn who is a dj, jfl tho, and how she talked back only because she heard he was kinda rich, and started roasting bro so hard for being "so ugly" but it was just a normie, wtf
Fuck foids, why do they have to be so brutal and self centered? That was just a NORMAL FUCKING DUDE

I'll keep yall in touch
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz, Jgns and Raison_d'être
they are evil in its purest form
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko, narrowkid and Jgns
Today I was socialmaxing with some wannabe popular fucking stupid foids because I went to a cafe with some male friends in my uni to play cards.

I try to seem nt, but foids fucking know ALWAYS, it's incredible, so they kind of made fun of me but so lightly I didn't even care. They all ltbs btw.
Before we started, they were talking about guys who opened their dms, and the first one says something about a guy, a 6'1 moneymaxed mtn who is a dj, jfl tho, and how she talked back only because she heard he was kinda rich, and started roasting bro so hard for being "so ugly" but it was just a normie, wtf
Fuck foids, why do they have to be so brutal and self centered? That was just a NORMAL FUCKING DUDE

I'll keep yall in touch
nigga we dont care
 
Today I was socialmaxing with some wannabe popular fucking stupid foids because I went to a cafe with some male friends in my uni to play cards.

I try to seem nt, but foids fucking know ALWAYS, it's incredible, so they kind of made fun of me but so lightly I didn't even care. They all ltbs btw.
Before we started, they were talking about guys who opened their dms, and the first one says something about a guy, a 6'1 moneymaxed mtn who is a dj, jfl tho, and how she talked back only because she heard he was kinda rich, and started roasting bro so hard for being "so ugly" but it was just a normie, wtf
Fuck foids, why do they have to be so brutal and self centered? That was just a NORMAL FUCKING DUDE

I'll keep yall in touch
Devil couldnt reach us so he made foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: narrowkid
yeah foids are judgemental awful people, STANDARDS ARE FUCKKKKKEDDDDDDDDDD
 
This filled me with rage
 
  • +1
Reactions: narrowkid
Today I was socialmaxing with some wannabe popular fucking stupid foids because I went to a cafe with some male friends in my uni to play cards.

I try to seem nt, but foids fucking know ALWAYS, it's incredible, so they kind of made fun of me but so lightly I didn't even care. They all ltbs btw.
Before we started, they were talking about guys who opened their dms, and the first one says something about a guy, a 6'1 moneymaxed mtn who is a dj, jfl tho, and how she talked back only because she heard he was kinda rich, and started roasting bro so hard for being "so ugly" but it was just a normie, wtf
Fuck foids, why do they have to be so brutal and self centered? That was just a NORMAL FUCKING DUDE

I'll keep yall in touch
go ER
 

Similar threads

surgerymaxxed1
Replies
0
Views
5
surgerymaxxed1
surgerymaxxed1
real_rxz
Replies
2
Views
36
real_rxz
real_rxz
Tintin
Replies
2
Views
54
narrowkid
narrowkid
Firebot
Replies
1
Views
39
incomplete
incomplete
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
25
Petsmart
Petsmart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top