Fuck fuck all I care about is time

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

Banned
I need to time mog. its the only mog I care about. I need to be NT. Time mog is all that matters.

I'm freaking out about the time I spend on here, I have insane hard classes to learn bruh fuck me at least its not too late.

bruh there is a 16 year old time mogging me everyday

I think i'm autist, fuck bros i need to stop vaping too wtf i ascended but am still fucked up in the head, this place is no good

wtf bros im losing my brain, even though I moved out, ascended, got into program, I still cant shake this fear of mine. I made a thread on this but fuck wtf its truly brutal. Once you ascend you dont care about mog but time mog. WTF someone will take my bmw 330ix from the dealership, my job, my fashion I was supposed to wear but someone else will wear it. And they will post their bmw them going on trips and all that shit. Holy fuck what do I do.

How can I just stop using any other shit but fucking school and learn bruh I need to sit down 5 hours undivided attention but my girl bruh she be calling me hella type shit. I wanted to start business but no bro, I got school and shit to learn plus no money bro wtf bro. How do you guys be on here talking about mandible and zygo bullshit.

I had two fucking C's last semester the first time I ever got C's ever in university wtf bruh all because I would lurk here and .is and be on discord 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Nigga done lost the plot jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Tai Lung and LancasteR
Nigga done lost the plot jfl
Bro completely lost his marbles
He‘s fighting a war in his mind
IMG 0908

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1