fuck fuck fuck what is wrong with me

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
everyday I struggle to stop myself from drinking shitty fucking caffeinated/artificially sweetened sodas probably sourced from some chemical waste plant in Mexico or some shit, some nights I get as little as 2 or 3 hours of sleep and yet I continue autistically consuming these sodas because I am fucking retarded.

I've probably reduced my IQ by like 10 points or caused brain damage because of these shitty Jew-funded sodas, and the worst part is that it is all my fault.

I drank a can of Coke in the morning today and feel soo fucking done with this shit (I am hypersensitive to caffeine), everyday I tell myself I will stop but never do.

I feel like going down to the nearest gas station and drowning myself in sweets or chocolate, I hate myself.

Been leanmaxxing, chewing and hitting the gym and I feel like I look pretty decent. Point is none of this matters if I'm actively sabotaging myself in the most aspie way possible, for context I'm 19 and about to start uni.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Fucking retarded if you don't start now

Fucking retarded if you don't start now
Stop drinking this shit?

I've probably caused permanent damage at this point, it's soo fucked bro

I just want to move on but I feel like I'm a lost cause, like I'm an inherently revolting human being for sabotaging my health for no reason

unless I'm just neurotic af and am overreacting

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ju
everyday I struggle to stop myself from drinking shitty fucking caffeinated/artificially sweetened sodas probably sourced from some chemical waste plant in Mexico or some shit, some nights I get as little as 2 or 3 hours of sleep and yet I continue autistically consuming these sodas because I am fucking retarded.

I've probably reduced my IQ by like 10 points or caused brain damage because of these shitty Jew-funded sodas, and the worst part is that it is all my fault.

I drank a can of Coke in the morning today and feel soo fucking done with this shit (I am hypersensitive to caffeine), everyday I tell myself I will stop but never do.

I feel like going down to the nearest gas station and drowning myself in sweets or chocolate, I hate myself.

Been leanmaxxing, chewing and hitting the gym and I feel like I look pretty decent. Point is none of this matters if I'm actively sabotaging myself in the most aspie way possible, for context I'm 19 and about to start uni.
st drink diet

ju

st drink diet
can't I'm hypersensitive to aspartame, sucralose, all the good shit

realistically I'd probably be downing two 1.25L bottles of that shit daily if I was actually able to sleep

like there have legit been times where I wasn't able to sleep all night

• +1
can't I'm hypersensitive to aspartame, sucralose, all the good shit

realistically I'd probably be downing two 1.25L bottles of that shit daily if I was actually able to sleep
type 2 diabetes is easy to get from sugar even when u are only 30 u could be fucked with diabetes and once u have it u never go back. just switch to chips or some non sugar snack.

type 2 diabetes is easy to get from sugar even when u are only 30 u could be fucked with diabetes and once u have it u never go back. just switch to chips or some non sugar snack.
brutal I've been drinking a 600mL bottle of coke in the morning for a while, but I'm gonna need to look for something else that can satisfy the cravings because that shit definitely fucks with my sleep

it's fucked I got soo desperate I tried plant-based sweeteners like stevia and erythritol :lul::lul: and that shit still raped my ability to sleep

I'm convinced artificial sweeteners like sucralose and aspartame are apart of a full-scale Jewish operation to fuck with the neurochemistry of the general population btw, everyone is drinking that shit now it's insane

Last edited:
  • +1
brutal I've been drinking a 600mL bottle of coke in the morning for a while, but I'm gonna need to look for something else that can satisfy the cravings because that shit definitely fucks with my sleep

it's fucked I got soo desperate I tried plant-based sweeteners like stevia and erythritol :lul::lul: and that shit still raped my ability to sleep

I'm convinced artificial sweeteners like sucralose and aspartame are apart of a full-scale Jewish operation to fuck with the neurochemistry of the general population btw, everyone is drinking that shit now it's insane
yea bro it’s not that hard to quit just eat normal doses of sugar

yea bro it’s not that hard to quit just eat normal doses of sugar
yeah exactly, my sleep may be deranged but at least I'm lean and look decent

maybe I'm exaggerating, I get an average of 5-6 hours a night

Last edited:
  • +1
nothing is wrong with you. A lot of degenerate normies do that, u just one of them

nothing is wrong with you. A lot of degenerate normies do that, u just one of them
I find it difficult to believe this, as much as I want to

genuinely feel deranged

gonna stop asap

I find it difficult to believe this, as much as I want to

genuinely feel deranged

gonna stop asap
U know u won't. Dont stop, thats all right. Someone gotta be at the bottom

I fucking bate people who dont even try

Ur a lost cause

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m trying my best mr jewish overlord! Let me guzzle down 2 liters of cocacola now!
Soda is terrible I haven't bought soda in months it was a very easy decision

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Soda is terrible I haven't bought soda in months it was a very easy decision
Exactly idk how these jewish little cocksuckers get addicted

It literallt doesnt even taste that amazing, pizza mogs

Exactly idk how these jewish little cocksuckers get addicted

It literallt doesnt even taste that amazing, pizza mogs
No I enjoy soda for sure

But yeah carbs mog all day

No I enjoy soda for sure

But yeah carbs mog all day
Would u rather a juicy 9/10 crispy perfectly sweet watermelon or a refreshing cocacola

Both on a sunny day