fuck gen z

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,633
Reputation
36,676


Reminds me of my experience in school, these fucking apes dominate the culture, and the white people follow along them. I was guilty of this. I know if I considered persuing education this would have been me.

The boomers and Gen Xers have every right to be viscerally angry at u
 
Every gen has its trash cmon now
 
View attachment 5732851

Reminds me of my experience in school, these fucking apes dominate the culture, and the white people follow along them. I was guilty of this. I know if I considered persuing education this would have been me.

The boomers and Gen Xers have every right to be viscerally angry at u
nothing ever happens though hopefully boomers live to 200 years old
 
Every gen has its trash cmon now
Gen Xers and Boomers mog millennials and gen Z faggots to the shitter.

There are good Gen-Zers I consider myself one of the few. Being a good gen z is accepting ur generation is faggotted
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko

Similar threads

muhajudin21
Replies
0
Views
29
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Wasted time
JFL Gen Z
Replies
3
Views
63
Wasted time
Wasted time
G
Replies
0
Views
25
gario
G
FiendFiend
Replies
27
Views
155
Hess
Hess
swaggyp1
Replies
5
Views
75
swaggyp1
swaggyp1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top