FUCK GREECE / GREEK PEOPLE! 🚫🇬🇷 Pickpocketing retards kys!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Spent less than 1 hour and my friends phone (worth approx £1.5-2k) stolen! On the metro from airport to Athens city center and some motherfuckers crowd round us - funnily enough they seemed friendly at first (typical criminal) they let me go ahead and exit the train (I am gymaxxed), but they blocked my skinny twink friend and snatched his phone in the ruckus as he was going out the train. Dumb cunt didn't realize til after the train wenr. Now he's fucked and relies on me for communication and payment for things. The hotelier were so apologetic and like 'they're not Greek they're gypsy or romanian' - nigga stuff you basically look the same.

Fuck Greece. Barbaric poor uncivilized motherfucker. This is literally a 3rd world country. The streets stink of piss and littered with rat shit everywhere. People don't have any manners or know how to have common courtesy. There are a lot more ethnics than I expected but then again I'm living is slums of Omonia. Shit country, shit food, shit infrastructure, shit attractions 'muh muh Parthenon' bunch of rocks kys. I hope Turkey nukes you motherfuckers. Can't believe wait to leave this shithole. Would prefer living in a random isolated shithole in Scottish Highlands at -12°C.

I'll write a follow up thread on PSL, foids and looks level here in Greece, but just wanted to rant at this experience.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29155, Xangsane and 15 others
@Crestfallen95
@Reformed
@Kronos
@Manchild
@Chinacurry

Lol incels go to greece to get med women and get pickpocketed by low inhib gypsy slayers instead

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, It'snotover, ManletBlackcel and 22 others
Spent less than 1 hour and my friends phone (worth approx £1.5-2k) stolen! On the metro from airport to Athens city center and some motherfuckers crowd round us - funnily enough they seemed friendly at first (typical criminal) they let me go ahead and exit the train (I am gymaxxed), but they blocked my skinny twink friend and snatched his phone in the ruckus as he was going out the train. Dumb cunt didn't realize til after the train wenr. Now he's fucked and relies on me for communication and payment for thing. The hotelier were so apologetic and like 'they're not Greek they're gypsy or romanian' - nigga stuff you basically look the same.

Fuck Greece. Barbaric poor uncivilized motherfucker. This is literally a 3rd world country. The streets stink of piss and littered with rat shit everywhere. People don't have any manners or know how to have common courtesy. There are a lot more ethnics than I expected but then again I'm living is slums of Omonia. Shit country, shit food, shit infrastructure, shit attractions 'muh muh Parthenon' bunch of rocks kys. I hope Turkey nukes you motherfuckers. Can't believe wait to leave this shithole. Would prefer living in a random shithold in Scottish Highlands at -12°C.

I'll write a follow up thread on PSL, foids and looks level here in Greece, but just wanted to rant at this experience.
You went to an arab/gypsy country. What did you expect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Zeruel, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
Lol incels go to greece to get med women and get pickpocketed by low inhib gypsy slayers instead
I love med women. But ngl I've been left disappointed (so far). I thought they would fog a lot more than I expected. I'll write full observations in the coming days.

Also I didn't go to geomaxx I went to Aristotlemaxxx on philosophy and history.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BrahminBoss
I love med women. But ngl I've been left disappointed (so far). I thought they would fog a lot more than I expected. I'll write full observations in the coming days.

Greeks have goodlooking women but most look like shit

Omonia is a shit place with pakis gypsies and other ethniks. You should have went to chalkidiki it has the best beach in whole europe and you can eat fresh fish in restaurants

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and SecularIslamist

Grass is greener.

The hotelier were so apologetic and like 'they're not Greek they're gypsy or romanian' - nigga stuff you basically look the same.
They're gypsy, we Romanians don't steal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Greeks have goodlooking women but most look like shit

Omonia is a shit place with pakis gypsies and other ethniks. You should have went to chalkidiki it has the best beach in whole europe and you can eat fresh fish in restaurants
I agree. Omonia is a shithole I didn't research it prior to visiting and hotel looked good so thought I got a good deal.

Theres literally guys scavenging through the bins every night. Wtf?!

Cope. They were speaking Greek and they smelt of sweat. Disgusting.

When I spoke to the guard he acted like as if it always happens especially to tourists. He said don't speak English on the M3 metro as you'll Garner attention JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
FgyXXAOXgAAc9mE

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 7580
THY DID IT COS UR CURRY

BASED COMMON GREECE W STEAL FROM CURRIES FUCK U

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dehydrated, i_love_roosters, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
Should have gone to Turkey instead. Greece foids are the uglies of med

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Gayreek

• +1
Hahah cry nigger

THY DID IT COS UR CURRY
Read properly nigger. They didn't touch me. They did to my friend who is whiter than 99% of population. Kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Greece is extremely poor and littered with crime
Anyone that has spent a second outside of the tourists hotspot knows this

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 18522
Greece is extremely poor and littered with crime
Anyone that has spent a second outside of the tourists hotspot knows this
Mostly I was scammed by bbcs gypsy and Turks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ReadBooksEveryday
Spent less than 1 hour and my friends phone (worth approx £1.5-2k) stolen! On the metro from airport to Athens city center and some motherfuckers crowd round us - funnily enough they seemed friendly at first (typical criminal) they let me go ahead and exit the train (I am gymaxxed), but they blocked my skinny twink friend and snatched his phone in the ruckus as he was going out the train. Dumb cunt didn't realize til after the train wenr. Now he's fucked and relies on me for communication and payment for things. The hotelier were so apologetic and like 'they're not Greek they're gypsy or romanian' - nigga stuff you basically look the same.

Fuck Greece. Barbaric poor uncivilized motherfucker. This is literally a 3rd world country. The streets stink of piss and littered with rat shit everywhere. People don't have any manners or know how to have common courtesy. There are a lot more ethnics than I expected but then again I'm living is slums of Omonia. Shit country, shit food, shit infrastructure, shit attractions 'muh muh Parthenon' bunch of rocks kys. I hope Turkey nukes you motherfuckers. Can't believe wait to leave this shithole. Would prefer living in a random isolated shithole in Scottish Highlands at -12°C.

Yeah Greece is a shithole. No doubt. Also @exo tell your Romanian bhais not act like jerks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and SecularIslamist
Yeah Greece is a shithole. No doubt. Also @exo tell your Romanian bhais not act like jerks.
Your pockets are built for Romanian hands to slip in

Love it bhai.

I found in Greece u can tell the criminals by skin tone.

If they really dark or really pale, then they are more likely to be poor and criminal.

If they golden to cinnamon colour, they're fine jfl

• +1
  • +1
Fuck em

• +1

kys low t faggot that’s the reason why