Fuck Hungarian women

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
They are so ugly and non-NT
Lot of them doesnt even have snapchat, you ask for it and they dont know what is that
Like how can girls can be so aspie

I want to move out of this shithole and get myself a super extroverted American GF
:feelsrope:

My only chance is relocating inside company few years down the road but its far from guaranteed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin, HeightPilledum, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
Lot of them doesnt even have snapchat, you ask for it and they dont know what is that

I want to move out of this shithole and get myself a super extroverted American GF
Jfl at you that’s a finno-guric country no wonder your women are so shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and the BULL
Ok I will
They are all mentally ill, all Hungarians are
Biggest abused dogs in existence

If you have a kid with one they cannot come out neurotypical

The only one decent looking is Barbara Palvin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, aspiringexcel, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Jfl at you that’s a finno-guric country no wonder your women are so shit
Its only finno-ugric in language
Genetics and phenos wise its a slavic muttland
Subhumans everywhere left and right

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa, Wallenberg and 4 others
:ogre:I always thought you looks slavic that’s why I wanted you to send your whole picture but you never did it doesn’t matter though

The Baltics has plenty of great looking women, underrated location

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 21620, the BULL and 1 other person
All eastern european countries are flooded with low iq dogs so if you dont eventually leave it you are making your life harder. I relate to wanting an extroverted american gf too. Want a latina so bad:feelsohgod::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Lmao and AscendingHero

My only chance is relocating inside company few years down the road but its far from guaranteed
Eastern europe maxx or come to America buyo, hopefully you possess some rare skills

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Prettyboy
So you want women to be nt and get fucked 24/7? Jfl at that cucked mindset. Only good for slaying but bad for gf or ltr

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 21244

yea who fucks other dudes. Idiots like you don't understand how awful the west actually is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50891, deadmanwalking, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
move to western europe but the competition is higher. although you'd mog tfo iberia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

I wish i could bro they fog hard.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and the BULL
gl with that extroverted american gf, faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Magical Apple and the BULL
They are hot I thouggt

Also introverted and not having Snapchat is ideal

Why you want an extroverted American girl?

She’ll probs be fat and a slut

Grass is always greener

I’m coming to budapest in a few weeks any tips for me to slay your women since you don’t want them? Thanks mate x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Magical Apple, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others

jfl Hungarian foids are elite af. classic mix.of old school.beauty and subtle sexy style.

only places I seen in Europe where foids came close was Talinn and Cyprus and Bratislava

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16474 and the BULL
They are hot I thouggt

Also introverted and not having Snapchat is ideal

Why you want an extroverted American girl?

She’ll probs be fat and a slut

Grass is always greener

I’m coming to budapest in a few weeks any tips for me to slay your women since you don’t want them? Thanks mate x
What about girls from more expensive places

• +1

But muh eastern jewrope is le based and full of stacies. That's what 4chancels and dalits on .org told me!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50891, deadmanwalking, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Are you hungarian ?

• +1
why would anyone date an extroverted girl? it makes no sense. the chance she keeps approaching other guys and shit and cheating is much higher than an introverted girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, PubertyMaxxer, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
being born with chad genetics on a shithole is gotta be the worst.but i dont feel empathy for you slayers

• +1
But muh eastern jewrope is le based and full of stacies. That's what 4chancels and dalits on .org told me!
You can definetly find stacies but not in high concentration like Los Angeles and Scandinavia or whatever

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 21620
You can definetly find stacies but not in high concentration like Los Angeles and Netherlands or whatever
I've never seen one. Only a HTB. Conversly, there's plethora of recessed subhumans. Also, males mog females in facial development contrary to your beliefs.

• +1
  • Woah
I've never seen one. Only a HTB. Conversly, there's plethora of recessed subhumans. Also, males mog females in facial development contrary to your beliefs.
True
Lots of subhumans but go to the expensive locations like malls and shit:bigbrain:

• +1
Hottest EE girls are Estonians or Russians living in the Northwestern Russia.

Overall I don't like EE girls. Nordic, Western European, and Asians fog.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16474, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
True
Lots of subhumans but go to the expensive locations like malls and shit:bigbrain:
That's what I do. City centre is full of 6'3 zoomies with good facial development. I'm afraid I can't say the same for females. Moon-faced recessed apes though you can see an occasional HTB with proper forward growth. Most of the subhumans live in commieblocks aka where 98% of people live. Usually they are oldcels.

• +1
  • Woah
That's what I do. City centre is full of 6'3 zoomies with good facial development. I'm afraid I can't say the same for females. Moon-faced recessed apes though you can see an occasional HTB with proper forward growth. Most of the subhumans live in commieblocks aka where 98% of people live. Usually they are oldcels.
it’s over for geomaxxers :feelstastyman:

I tried to go on vacation in hungary once, had my tent setup around a nice lake then realized the entire lake smelled like sewage and there were snakes everywhere, and then my tent got cut open and robbed twice.

also the men basically look like turks.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PubertyMaxxer
I tried to go on vacation in hungary once, had my tent setup around a nice lake then realized the entire lake smelled like sewage and there were snakes everywhere, and then my tent got cut open and robbed twice.

That's because they are gypsies. This is the fate of geomaxxers going to EE. The only thing that's going to happen is gypsies robbing you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, DoctorLooksmax and Deleted member 21244

Then you probably went to a lake in Borsod where Gypsies live and they robbed you

Then you probably went to a lake in Borsod where Gypsies live and they robbed you
balaton lake if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Ok I will
I’ll also fuck hungry women 😋 @Prettyboy as long as you can vouch that these women aren’t going to eat me due to their hunger it’s all gud

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
The Baltics has plenty of great looking women, underrated location
Arent they primitive like other EE women?

All eastern european countries are flooded with low iq dogs so if you dont eventually leave it you are making your life harder. I relate to wanting an extroverted american gf too. Want a latina so bad:feelsohgod::feelsree:
Average Eastern European is dumb like a brick. Only cares about 20 year old used German cars, football and eating + pumpkin seeds

So you want women to be nt and get fucked 24/7? Jfl at that cucked mindset. Only good for slaying but bad for gf or ltr
why would anyone date an extroverted girl? it makes no sense. the chance she keeps approaching other guys and shit and cheating is much higher than an introverted girl
I dont like non NT women, just as much as they dont like non NT men. Them cheating on me in a relationship or not Depends on looks anyways

Introverted girls want you to do all the work

https://looksmax.org/threads/introv...-most-annoying-creatures-in-existence.554557/

Hottest EE girls are Estonians or Russians living in the Northwestern Russia.

Overall I don't like EE girls. Nordic, Western European, and Asians fog.
Outline Map of Northwestern Federal District

Especially Northwest Russia is actually a super smart and underrated place to slay.

You can also use Money Halo there since its very poor compared to Finland and Scandinavia.

I will go there after the war, Komi and Karelian Republic sounds best so far.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
View attachment 2384470

Especially Northwest Russia is actually a super smart and underrated place to slay.

You can also use Money Halo there since its very poor compared to Finland and Scandinavia.

I will go there after the war, Komi and Karelian Republic sounds best so far.
A lot of NW Russian girls used to visit Finland before the war and sanctions

• +1
Oh no they don't have snapchat how can I cope :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
A lot of NW Russian girls used to visit Finland before the war and sanctions
Now there is a ban on entering EU countries i think.

Either way, they are much easier to get than Hypergamic rich spoiled Finnish and Scandinavian Women.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Nigga aspie girls are the best the only problem is ugliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back