The Holy Thryad for getting sex and relationships

I'm 30. If you don't know me yet, I've fucked many many women, during college cold approaching and years later, with dating apps. I had a very very long LTR and now I'm in an another one. I have a good job and I'm good financially. I'm 185cm, lean, muscular and what would you call here chadlite face wise. I'm NW1 still. My cock is big and I'm pretty good at sex and creating a good experience for women and me, I'm not extroverted but I can manage myself in social situations, but I prefer less and quality company.

This introduction is for you to know who is writing this. What do I want to talk about you will ask? Let me explain.

Pussy is everything. Unless you have some kind of hormonal or mental problem, since you begin puberty you will understand that pussy is magnetic. You see a young healthy girl/woman and if you are healthy too, you will feel totally drawn to her. This is normal, your instincts are kicking in, you want, you need to breed her. Because you are not a mindless animal you wonder many things about her too. You cross paths and all that goes into nothingness, you eventually forget about that woman.

When we begin puberty and start to experience these new sensations and thoughts, we wonder how we can achieve the ultimate goal of filling that pussy: we ask friends, family, we watch movies, videos, read blogs, forums... and out brains end more confused than we started.

This forum is full of teens and I feel you still have hope, but need to focus in the right things with the correct mindset. This forum can be a very very bad influence. I will try to paint in the clearest picture what you really need to succeed with women. Let's start:

1. Looks matter (but less than you think). If you want to either slay or have a LTR, as long as you are at least weak HTN with average height and average non fat body, you can do it. This is the minimum threshold. More is better (up to a certain point) and will make everything easier.

2. It's mandatory to be correctly socialized. The simplest way to get laid and a LTR is to be exposed the most to social environments with women. If you are exposed to these situations since your puberty you will learn the necessary behavior to be NT around women.

3. You need to be low inhibition. Once you are above the threshold for looks, you are correctly socialized so you don't act out of place, the next step is to be able to hit on women gracefully and move things forward.

If you want to be successful you need these three. If you lack one of those you won't be able to slay or get a LTR at will. For example:

1. Looks + socialization but no low inhib. You will be the case of the typical good guy with decent looks that have some women interested in him but he is unable to move things forward or exploit the opportunities he finds in social environments.

2. Socialization + low inhib but no looks. You are outgoing and low inhibition but ugly or mediocre looks wise. You are the clown of the group, but your female acquaintances think they really like you as a friend, nothing else.

3. Looks + low inhibition but not social calibration. You will be the typical case of decent looking autist (many around here) that spent all of his youth in his basement or within a social circle full of nerds and no women. No social experience or connections will relegate you to incel status. And in the case you can manage to get something through dating apps or cold approach, you won't achieve anything meaningful because your lack of socialization.

Most incels here give too much importance to looks and they try to overcompensate a lack of socialization or low inhibition with increasingly autistic methods of marginally improving their looks. There is a law to diminishing returns to everything.
Sub5 it’s over

The opposite is being timid. If you are low inhibition you can ask girls out, trying to kiss them when the moment comes, asking them to your apartment/room...
I realised on holiday I’m 2/3

I got girls when I was drunk with 0 effort all I did was become low nigh and say what came to my head which was “wow your so pretty” to stacies and lites they were all into me once I did so.

I realised that getting women interested isn’t difficult at all it’s having the courage to go over and speak to them. So now I’ve changed hopefully I can be all 3 I’m at least HTN (how else could I pull stacies and lites)