fuck hydroquinone

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
5,394
Reputation
7,742
5 days of using tret 0.1 + hydroquinone 4% and my skin just looks way worse and actually looks darker than before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
hydro doesnt work like that

it takes months to see real results and most of the times your skin wont get lighter but it will help with slight hyperpigmentation problems
 
hydro doesnt work like that

it takes months to see real results and most of the times your skin wont get lighter but it will help with slight hyperpigmentation problems
I have no hyperpigmentation I'm trying to bleach my skin
 
I have no hyperpigmentation I'm trying to bleach my skin
then just stop using it because it will be absolutely useless if you are a brown indian

as a last resource then try to use a vit c serum
 

Similar threads

wannabechad_
Replies
3
Views
30
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
SaltedMayonase
Replies
4
Views
23
SaltedMayonase
SaltedMayonase
mui_psl
Replies
2
Views
53
mui_psl
mui_psl
artimus
Replies
2
Views
83
4ward
4
philtrumiscalling
Replies
1
Views
31
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top