FUCK I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I'm so fucking ugly I want to rope and these fucking cunts treat me like absolute dirt which my genetics has resigned me too. I was born and my life was over. These fucking bitches can't even treat me normally, they have to frown at me like I'm a disgusting monster who they think isn't entitled to being in a conversation with them. They never IOI me, they are scared of me, they always have resting bitch face when looking at me, I have never had a female smile at me in 3 years. Every encounter with them is suifuel, they make sure to let me know I'm genetic trash. I will never have them cause of my genetics and my urge to kill myself is getting stronger, there's nothing left for me in this world, I'm just living but I'm not there. I'm coping and anyone would've roped years ago if they looked like me. "Just have a good personality", yea I'm motivated to try to act well around females when all they've done is give me negative signals when I haven't even talked to them. There's nothing that can come out of befriending one or even being nice to one. They're evil creatures and I wish them nothing but horrible, slow painful deaths. I'm too autistic and dumb to statusmax so it's completely over for me. I'm a disgusting genetic abomination and my own face induces gag reflex. I'm not just ugly, I'm scary to look at, with my disgusting harmony and asymmetry and diseases, I'm a legitimate trucel and I will rope very soon and maybe even stream it. I've had enough of these creatures and how they've all ruined my life just cause of mm of bone.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm so fucking ugly I want to rope and these fucking cunts treat me like absolute dirt which my genetics has resigned me too. I was born and my life was over. These fucking bitches can't even treat me normally, they have to frown at me like I'm a disgusting monster who they think isn't entitled to being in a conversation with them. They never IOI me, they are scared of me, they always have resting bitch face when looking at me, I have never had a female smile at me in 3 years. Every encounter with them is suifuel, they make sure to let me know I'm genetic trash. I will never have them cause of my genetics and my urge to kill myself is getting stronger, there's nothing left for me in this world, I'm just living but I'm not there. I'm coping and anyone would've roped years ago if they looked like me. "Just have a good personality", yea I'm motivated to try to act well around females when all they've done is give me negative signals when I haven't even talked to them. There's nothing that can come out of befriending one or even being nice to one. They're evil creatures and I wish them nothing but horrible, slow painful deaths. I'm too autistic and dumb to statusmax so it's completely over for me. I'm a disgusting genetic abomination and my own face induces gag reflex. I'm not just ugly, I'm scary to look at, with my disgusting harmony and asymmetry and diseases, I'm a legitimate trucel and I will rope very soon and maybe even stream it. I've had enough of these creatures and how they've all ruined my life just cause of mm of bone.
:feelshaha:

beat them to a pulp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
beat them to a pulp

Er smiling

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hating women is completely normal unless you're Chad.

Mother Nature is a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403