Fuck Im literally a fat o’pry

View attachment 2829401
This is you after losing more face fat. It’s over, and you are jutting and squinting.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
still weight 210 here, not squinting or jutting, you never posted your face nor did you record your DIY removal which you replied that you will, you are an envious retard

you will ascend 1 psl just by shaving your stache

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
6'2.5 barefoot, gonna get lifts to fraud 6'4-6'5 though lol
LMAO I'm also literally 6'2.5" barefoot! Don't go any higher nigga because after ~6'3-6'4" or so you start to just mog men at the expense of foid interest. I exclusively wear converse shoes so I don't stand out too much and look uncanny & disproportional

brutal ramus pill. You dont have the exact same bones but I'd say HTN without the autistic stare

you have that damian kater expression tbh tbh

LMAO I'm also literally 6'2.5" barefoot! Don't go any higher nigga because after ~6'3-6'4" or so you start to just mog men at the expense of foid interest. I exclusively wear converse shoes so I don't stand out too much and look uncanny & disproportional
Mogging men is more satisfying than foid interest for me lol, I also wear a similar style of shoe just for the aesthetic. Probably need to switch to something that I can actually put lifts in.

You're the subhuman version of a guy who already has no appeal, even when you're jutting.

It's a sad day.

Mogging men is more satisfying than foid interest for me lol, I also wear a similar style of shoe just for the aesthetic. Probably need to switch to something that I can actually put lifts in.
The monochrome chuck Taylor converse high tops will forever remain GOAT

No need to even wear lifts, just wear Air Force ones or air maxes or whatever they’re called. There’s 1.5” right there.

The monochrome chuck Taylor converse high tops will forever remain GOAT

No need to even wear lifts, just wear Air Force ones or air maxes or whatever they’re called. There’s 1.5” right there.
Greats Royale 2.0 and Killshots are what I daily rn. AF1 or air maxes with a 1" lift probably gonna be the move for me.

I'm Juan o pry nigga kys bitchh

gl user to narcy schizo retard pipeline is real

what happened to u bro

U have 0 sex appeal you kinda look like a rat. Couldn’t imagine you going out and girls being like “look at that hot guy 😊

Youre fat apparently but still look twinkish

U have 0 sex appeal you kinda look like a rat. Couldn’t imagine you going out and girls being like “look at that hot guy 😊

Youre fat apparently but still look twinkish
wrong and cope and cope