FUCK ISLAM

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Why would you ever want to be associated with weird brown terrorists who speak an alien language

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 6128 and 24 others
Goat fuckers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584 and Deleted member 20370
Enjoy wasting your life writting shit threads while I build my empire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ShowerMaxxing, Artemis and 17 others
Left wing nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and RAMU KAKA
How come this thread got to you? Oh you must be a shitskin sandnigger. That’s why you mass advertise your faggot low effort video like a merchant in a bazaar

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Debetro
Islam most based religion, they throw gays off roofs

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64584, Deleted member 29155, alriodai and 10 others
Why would you ever want to be associated with weird brown terrorists who speak an alien language
ur single opinion is so interesting man, your opinion is valid and important to looksmax, we all care and always make sure to tune into ur ted talks, stop posting

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member
ur single opinion is so interesting man, your opinion is valid and important to looksmax, we all care and always make sure to tune into ur ted talks, stop posting
i thought you were a christian mexican not a qurancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Mr. President
stfu chink

i thought you were a christian mexican not a qurancel
nah not a quarancel it's just this is a corny ass shit talking post, i don't think anybody on this whole forum cares about his worthless opinion JF.

mirin ramirez pfp

Goat fuckers
How come this thread got to you? Oh you must be a shitskin sandnigger. That’s why you mass advertise your faggot low effort video like a merchant in a bazaar
keep writing these threads while I pump and dump ur white women as a shitskin ethnic sewer rat

jfl @ not agreeing that women deserve less/ gays deserve death. Defo a fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Elvisandreaa, try2beme and 1 other person
okay to be honest the psl mog battle video is better than many edits I have watched

The people viewing this thread, do you think this is a good edit or bad?

@gigaslayer we will see what the people say..

You have posted almost 1 thousand shitposts in the last 5 days… when you turn your computer off do you reflect and think about how much you’re a loser? Jesus Christ you are sad bro. Just end it the suffering must be too much for your ugly mutt ass..

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, try2beme, Mr. President and 1 other person
You have posted almost 1 thousand shitposts in the last 5 days… when you turn your computer off do you reflect and think about how much you’re a loser? Jesus Christ you are sad bro. Just end it the suffering must be too much for your ugly mutt ass..
not sure if i b reflectin while i'm fucking on bitches you could only dream of, your having religion debates on here, ur a dork nigga.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
not sure if i b reflectin while i'm fucking on bitches you could only dream of, your having religion debates on here, ur a dork nigga.
if you were really fuckin bitches why would you be here arguing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Doing the whole troll routine still… there’s no hope for you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Cope harder. The reason your country lacks religion is why you are on this forum.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Elvisandreaa and JuicyCircleSack
mirin ramirez pfp

keep writing these threads while I pump and dump ur white women as a shitskin ethnic sewer rat

jfl @ not agreeing that women deserve less/ gays deserve death. Defo a fag
You are a sandnigger

yet your on this forum... odd
There reason of me being on this forum never were girls, I came here because I wanted to know about how beauty is perceived.

But will you deny the fact that in inceldom is bigger in western countries then in other countries?

You are a sandnigger
Still he will creamie the woman that was destined to be yours but aren't. Because pink pussy belongs to the big arab cock.

There reason of me being on this forum never were girls, I came here because I wanted to know about how beauty is perceived.

But will you deny the fact that in inceldom is bigger in western countries then in other countries?
....never say never my friend. Soon it will spread to you guys as well.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Left wing is the most accepting in terms of islam.
Not anymore ngl

You’re talking about george bush era politics
In the present day islam and redpillers both align themselves with conservatives, while the left shits on islam for its sexist tendencies.

Present day conservatives 100% get along with muslims, which george bush era conservatives i imagine are massively pissed off about

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Still he will creamie the woman that was destined to be yours but aren't. Because pink pussy belongs to the big arab cock.
These type of responses are the most low t types that anyone can come up with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigaslayer and JuicyCircleSack
....never say never my friend. Soon it will spread to you guys as well.
Because of western propaganda it will. But I am already in Europe, so I already am affected by it albeit slightly.

Cope harder. The reason your country lacks religion is why you are on this forum.
yet your on this forum... odd
The islam religion is okay for society cohesian and lifestyle. When not done in extreme dogmatic fashion.
It for sure moggs the woke religion to the moon and back.

The tough datingmarket place. Has little to do with it.
The main reason it is tough out there now, is because.
1. To many men (not enough men die anymore. In wars and crazy shit).
2. Birth control pill easily available, makeing that women have the option to screw around freely without consequences.
3. Comfortable life. Women can survive comfy, without a husband/boyfriend dude betabuxxing on her.

Our islamic men, have a hard time. Because the gender ratio in Arabic countries tend to be bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, alriodai, emeraldglass and 2 others
Because pink pussy belongs to the big arab cock.

don’t lie ur a curry street shitter
I’m a white/med mixed bvll. I’m a mix of the two most attractive, based, aryan ethnicities on this planet. You, however, are indistinguishable from a dookie skinned curry mutt.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
These type of responses are the most low t types that anyone can come up with.
I think they are high T, because I am just telling the truth. @gigaslayer can't except the fact that white woman in Sweden are literary having arabs as boyfriends because the cumskins aren't man enough. The white race is doomed for the mighty arab cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, emeraldglass and Deleted member
I think they are high T, because I am just telling the truth. @gigaslayer can't except the fact that white woman in Sweden are literary having arabs as boyfriends because the cumskins aren't man enough. The white race is doomed for the mighty arab cock.
True. Growing up as half Dutch I've observed that most Nordics are low t even if they are tall asf. Anyway, all women belong to me. Only me. No one else. :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and JuicyCircleSack
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member
Not anymore ngl

You’re talking about george bush era politics
In the present day islam and redpillers both align themselves with conservatives, while the left shits on islam for its sexist tendencies.

Present day conservatives 100% get along with muslims, which george bush era conservatives i imagine are massively pissed off about
It's 50/50.

The islam religion is okay for society cohesian and lifestyle. When not done in extreme dogmatic fashion.
It for sure moggs the woke religion to the moon and back.

The tough datingmarket place. Has little to do with it.
The main reason it is tough out there now, is because.
1. To many men (not enough men die anymore. In wars and crazy shit).
2. Birth control pill easily available, makeing that women have the option to screw around freely without consequences.
3. Comfortable life. Women can survive comfy, without a husband/boyfriend dude betabuxxing on her.

Our islamic men, have a hard time. Because the gender ratio in Arabic countries tend to be bad
the birth control pill was the birth of hypergamy

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
the birth control pill was the birth of hypergamy
True that.
It hit the marketplace, in wide availability in 1960.
After 1960, all the shit we phase now, started.

I fully blame the invention and wide availability of the birth control pill. Of all we see today.
That was the game changer, and starting point. After now 60 years of chain-reactions because of that, we are where we are today. Datingmarket place wise, female employment wise, and birthrate wise.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Elvisandreaa and Mr. President
did one of those niggas steal ur crush? jfl @ u i mog ur entire bloodline to the slums of mumbai you came from

Yes mog my nonexistent curry bloodline

True that.
It hit the marketplace, in wide availability in 1960.
After 1960, all the shit we phase now, started.

I fully blame the invention and wide availability of the birth control pill. Of all we see today.
That was the game changer, and starting point. After now 60 years of chain-reactions because of that, we are where we are today. Datingmarket place wise, female employment wise, and birthrate wise.
not even to mention the physical effects of the microplastics with the societal effects it was maybe the worst thing that has happened to mankind. not even kidding

NGL that is fucking based from you

• Love it
Reactions: TDTaykurso
not even to mention the physical effects of the microplastics with the societal effects it was maybe the worst thing that has happened to mankind. not even kidding
Could be yeah. I am not really educated on the effects of microplastics