FUCK ISLAM

Could be yeah. I am not really educated on the effects of microplastics
the plastics that are secreted from the women on the pill are unfilterable and affect the hormonal profile and due to the fertility inhibition nature of the pill. it affects mens sperm counts and possibly test

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
the plastics that are secreted from the women on the pill are unfilterable and affect the hormonal profile and due to the fertility inhibition nature of the pill. it affects mens sperm counts and possibly test
Brutals, becoming low t soyboy

enjoy white cock

You called my enemy based. You should expect nothing less
well you hated on all muslims and disregarded the way all the muslim users would feel. you know it hurt when niggas hate you just for existing

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
well you hated on all muslims and disregarded the way all the muslim users would feel. you know it hurt when niggas hate you just for existing
I don’t care. I hate you for existing. I hate non whites, I can’t take them seriously. I have become ravenously racist over the last year. I no longer think of any non white as above 90 iq. I hate you Stone Age niggers just for existing, yes.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofloat
I don’t care. I hate you for existing. I hate non whites, I can’t take them seriously. I have become ravenously racist over the last year. I no longer think of any non white as above 90 iq. I hate you Stone Age niggers just for existing, yes.
Well fuck you too nigger

Mirin the future hitler.

• Love it
Reactions: gigaslayer
Jfl

Last edited:
You called my enemy based. You should expect nothing less
Dff76gl 3b7e98c9 30cd 4dc3 a25b 3c18e7161bfa

Keep coping you utter subhuman. While the Arab Bulls rape your white woman.

Also Joined: Aug 6 2023

weird brown terrorists who speak an alien language
nigga you are literally native speaker of Albanian which is considered an alien language in the Balkans and Europe

also your people from Kosovo used to be brown terrorists so stfu

Kosovo Protest | news, editorial & reportage images vudi xhymshiti

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, emeraldglass, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
reminder that he comes from 95% Muslim country and speaks shit about islam jfl
IMG 0311

56% “practice” Islam (they don’t do shit, they aren’t really muslim they just identify with it). 16% are Christian and damn near 30% are atheist.

Albanians do not give a shit about Islam. Fuck off with this nigger propaganda.

“95% MUSLIM glurrrgluglbugrfflglg ooga booga hurrrrr”

friends jerks GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and hopecel
View attachment 2385051

56% “practice” Islam (they don’t do shit, they aren’t really muslim they just identify with it). 16% are Christian and damn near 30% are atheist.

Albanians do not give a shit about Islam. Fuck off with this nigger propaganda.

“95% MUSLIM glurrrgluglbugrfflglg ooga booga hurrrrr”

friends jerks GIF
yeah for sure Kosovars aren't 90% Muslims yeah bhai totally true

Security Web Portal | News

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Elvisandreaa
Muhammad fucked a 9 year old and Muslims marry their cousins commonly.

• +1
yeah for sure Kosovars aren't 90% Muslims yeah bhai totally true

Security Web Portal | News
Nothing can save your nig tier iq if you think majority kosovars/albanians are genuinely devout Muslims I mean just ask around
Muhammad fucked a 9 year old and Muslims marry their cousins commonly.
Exactly they’re barbaric neolithic people that must be stoned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Aladin
nigga you are literally native speaker of Albanian which is considered an alien language in the Balkans and Europe

also your people from Kosovo used to be brown terrorists so stfu

Kosovo Protest | news, editorial & reportage images vudi xhymshiti
It’s a beautiful sounding alien language that a select few people know how to speak, and sounds more white than fucking sandnigger spell-casting Arabic

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Nothing can save your nig tier iq if you think majority kosovars/albanians are genuinely devout Muslims I mean just ask around

Exactly they’re barbaric neolithic people that must be stoned
yeah sure just go into the centre of fuckin Pristina and scream "fuck Islam"

be thankful if you survive
It’s a beautiful sounding alien language that a select few people know how to speak, and sounds more white than fucking sandnigger spell-casting Arabic
it might be unique but it doesn't really sound pleasing tbh it's weird and rude objectively no hate

• Ugh..
Reactions: gigaslayer
OP, remind theses muslims faggots that looksmaxxing as a man is forbidden in islam (yes it is, can provide hadiths)
that means every muslim here is going to hell JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, hopecel, gigaslayer and 1 other person
OP, remind theses muslims faggots that looksmaxxing as a man is forbidden in islam (yes it is, can provide hadiths)
that means every muslim here is going to hell JFL
Unexpected turn...

Which hadith btw?

OP, remind theses muslims faggots that looksmaxxing as a man is forbidden in islam
They was coping with mewing maxxing, already back in the time of prophet Mohammed?

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and alriodai
In before someone brings out the old Pascal's wager... very original, no one has ever thought of that!

Just keep believing bro! What if it is true! YOU'LL MISS OUT! COPE WITH ME 5 TIMES A DAY!

Unexpected turn...

Which hadith btw?
this alone tells you to trim your moustache and to grow your beard
there is another hadith telling men to not try to look like women

meaning: no prettyboy maxxing and only ogre-beard maxxing, which is the opposite of looksmaxxing to attract women nowadays JFL

• +1
islam as an idea idk, trash, orthodox >>

ماذا قلت لوط ؟! سأقطع رأسك وأغتصب ابنتك البالغة من العمر 9 سنوات! ان شاء الله
IMG 3137

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, hopecel, gigaslayer and 1 other person
yeah sure just go into the centre of fuckin Pristina and scream "fuck Islam"

be thankful if you survive
Unfortunately I wouldn’t because half of the onlookers would be Muslims, and they would be violent. However the other half who are Christian and atheist would watch in horror as Islamic sandnigger lovers brutally chop me up for stating my opinion.

it might be unique but it doesn't really sound pleasing tbh it's weird and rude objectively no hate

In what universe do you think that’s an objective statement

Qifsha rropt

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
this alone tells you to trim your moustache and to grow your beard
there is another hadith telling men to not try to look like women

meaning: no prettyboy maxxing and only ogre-beard maxxing, which is the opposite of looksmaxxing to attract women nowadays JFL
Sonlooksmaxing for you consist only off pretty boymaxing? Low IQ.

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah." Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?" Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people."

[Muslim].

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Muslims low in? Learn about the Muslim golden age before you spew BS.

Yall rly b falling for this niggas bait threads jfl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yall rly b falling for this niggas bait threads jfl
Most of my threads are bait/shitposts. Anything involving hating Indians and sandniggers is not. Islam is really fucked

Sonlooksmaxing for you consist only off pretty boymaxing? Low IQ.

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah." Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?" Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people."

[Muslim].
jfl this sounds like a bluepilled message on a blackpill forum
just have a sense of fashion bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and hopecel
jfl this sounds like a bluepilled message on a blackpill forum
just have a sense of fashion bro!
tbh I don't really understand those "blackpilled believers"

the bp is basically nihilistic and misanthropic worldview bro how can they believe in it and in God at the same time? kinda hypocritical

Most of my threads are bait/shitposts. Anything involving hating Indians and sandniggers is not. Islam is really fucked
ku jeton ti mkar