Fuck it, I'm roiding

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
@Yuyevon convinced me. Also seeing @nelson have success with it

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9391 and 4 others
how long u natty? u should at least gymcel for 6-12 months natty so your tendons and shit get used to the heavy weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
9C966B0B DA97 4D23 8850 0AF76DA94678

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Mouthbreath and Stare
@Yuyevon convinced me. Also seeing @nelson have success with it
Keep me updated. If you're going to do the typical test cycle then use RU58841 prior to that and keep some fin with you incase you need it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, SoyGune and Deleted member 7173
how long u natty? u should at least gymcel for 6-12 months natty so your tendons and shit get used to the heavy weight
I've been natty for 1 week, aka I've been to the gym for only 1 week so far. I'm 132lb at 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 1680, Donc0ck and 9 others
Keep me updated. If you're going to do the typical test cycle then use RU58841 prior to that and keep some fin with you incase you need it.
and an AI incase you need it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4332 and forwardgrowth
I've been natty for 1 week, aka I've been to the gym for only 1 week so far. I'm 132lb at 6'2
i wouldnt advice anyone to roid with that little experience

concentrate on form, build strength and get strong tendons cuz trust me i got big tendon problems because im strong for my weight but my tendons arent ready for it

dealing with this shit for 2 years already

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Kmscurry, Highrise and 5 others
You are going to be bald in 4 years retardcel

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
how the fuck is this hairline possible
I had NW1 by the age of 13

how the fuck is this hairline possible
I had NW1 by the age of 13
it's called high E Low T. I am 19 with a childs hairline. You mirin'?

How does your physique look natty? Also how good are your muscle building genetics/insertions?

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
I wanna take T so bad, but hairloss and my heart arrythmias are stopping me :rage: I take Finasteride, and i fear that my dht will be higher on testosterone than before (because of conversion from excess T). So i would end up with more hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Don't do it yet man.

You are extremely underweight and are obviously not eating enough. If you go on a cycle you will put on water weight and some muscle but you will not eat enough and not maintain and when you come off have messed up your hormonal level to get to a physique you could have easily gotten natty and then go back to shrinking down again because you are not going to eat enough calories to maintain the extra muscle mass anyway.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Stevensmithgerard, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
@Yuyevon what do u cycle? Does ur stack prevent water bloat?

I wanna take T so bad, but hairloss and my heart arrythmias are stopping me :rage: I take Finasteride, and i fear that my dht will be higher on testosterone than before (because of conversion from excess T). So i would end up with more hairloss.
What is your goal body?

You should probably get a blood test for your baseline hormones before you roid. If your endocrine system fucks up, you will know what lvl you need to get your hormones back to feel normal again.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Don't do it yet man.

You are extremely underweight and are obviously not eating enough. If you go on a cycle you will put on water weight and some muscle but you will not eat enough and not maintain and when you come off have messed up your hormonal level to get to a physique you could have easily gotten natty and then go back to shrinking down again because you are not going to eat enough calories to maintain the extra muscle mass anyway.

misclegend?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
2 years natty lifting then hop on

Roiding shrinks your balls and makes you dependent on testosterone injections.
Here is what you should do instead to get laid easily if you are white and come from a first world country:

1) Save up as much money as possible (you need a job for that)
2) When COVID19 is over and you have the possibility to travel by plane again, buy a ticket to the Philippines and stay there for as long as you can (if you are in school, you should have at least 2 months of summer holidays, where I live we have 3 months)
3) Go on this website (it's better than Tinder there): https://www.filipinocupid.com/en/
4) Make your profile with 4-5 decent pictures and write in your bio where you come from

Then, you'll receive a ton of messages from many women who want to be with you, and through messaging alone you can hookup with most of them right away. Also, no, they aren't after only your money, and yes they will be okay with just having sex.

I have known about how easy the philippines are for a while but I only found that site today, and it's great because if you don't believe me, you just have to make your profile on the site now and you'll see if I am right or not. If I am right, that should be enough to convince you to buy a plane ticket to the philippines.

The great thing about SEAmaxxing is that you don't need to improve your looks, you just need to change your location and women will love you for who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5634
Here is what you should do instead to get laid easily if you are white and come from a first world country:

2) When COVID19 is over and you have the possibility to travel by plane again, buy a ticket to the Philippines and stay there for as long as you can (if you are in school, you should have at least 2 months of summer holidays, where I live we have 3 months)
3) Go on this website (it's better than Tinder there): https://www.filipinocupid.com/en/
4) Make your profile with 4-5 decent pictures and write in your bio where you come from

Then, you'll receive a ton of messages from many women who want to be with you, and through messaging alone you can hookup with most of them right away. Also, no, they aren't after only your money, and yes they will be okay with just having sex.

I have known about how easy the philippines are for a while but I only found that site today, and it's great because if you don't believe me, you just have to make your profile on the site now and you'll see if I am right or not. If I am right, that should be enough to convince you to buy a plane ticket to the philippines.

The great thing about SEAmaxxing is that you don't need to improve your looks, you just need to change your location and women will love you for who you are.
Shut up no one wants to fuck midget dog eaters were trying to ascend here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chadelite, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others
Shut up no one wants to fuck midget dog eaters were trying to ascend here
It's dumb to have standards when you can't get laid. And besides, women from the philippines are very attractive and according to what I read, even if you're really ugly, as long as you're white and come from a first world country, you can have sex with more than 1 girl every single day and since they aren't prostitutes, some of them may even be virgins. You'll never have that same opportunity back home, even Chads don't get that much success. Also, pussy is pussy, and the women there have the tighest pussy you will ever get.

It's dumb to have standards when you can't get laid. And besides, women from the philippines are very attractive and according to what I read, even if you're really ugly, as long as you're white and come from a first world country, you can have sex with more than 1 girl every single day and since they aren't prostitutes, some of them may even be virgins. You'll never have that same opportunity back home, even Chads don't get that much success. Also, pussy is pussy, and the women there have the tighest pussy you will ever get.
You can’t expect me to read this shit

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7753 and Stare
You can’t expect me to read this shit
Fine, if you don't mind being a virgin, don't read what I write and cope instead, it's not my problem.

Fine, if you don't mind being a virgin, don't read what I write and cope instead, it's not my problem.
Ok? I don’t care I’m not reading essays

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and xefo
How do you use ru?

• +1
Reactions: wasted

- HCG for testicle shrinkage

- novladex post cycle to restore your HPTA