Fuck it, ordering estrogen cream

Some guy made a thread on this before, was skeptical at first but the studies show INSANE collagen boost

The estriol cream is only .01% so it wont raise e2 by more than a pg/dl

And im already on roids anyway so i can just lower my estrogen and then replace it topically so my skin mogs harder and i never age

Trust me, within 2 years everyone here will be doing this get in early
Testosterone > estrogen for collagen

That’s why men have better skin

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

nigga shut up y do u think one of the most defining characteristics of a prettyboy is good collagen/skin akin to that of a girl
Jfl at this cope bruh, it says a lot that girls will stress out over minor blemishes on their skin while the average normie walks around looking like a creature from the last of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: udeactive, likenesss, IndraBC and 1 other person
1. post the studies
2. where to get?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
How often will you be hsing it and what dose?
If you don't look like Gisele Bundchen with a large dick in 2024, an Androgynous Angelical Hottie, then it never began 😲😍

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
nigga shut up y do u think one of the most defining characteristics of a prettyboy is good collagen/skin akin to that of a girl
Jfl at this cope bruh, it says a lot that girls will stress out over minor blemishes on their skin while the average normie walks around looking like a creature from the last of us
Men do have better collagen than women though.

why not estradiol 0.03

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, likenesss and Clavicular
Sp thats why asians have perfect skin ha. What are tge drawbacks tho
No, Asian have such good skin due to their diets natural glycine:methionine ratio being so high.
All they eat are tendons, organs, broths, fermented foods, lots of fat etc.
Like one serving of pork trotters has more glycine than like 2 years worth of the western goyslop diet.
I started eating a post work bowl of bone broth with some beef tendon balls and frozen bone marrow (like $1.50 in total, just go to a cheap Asian supermarket) and you can literally see the difference within weeks.
Also note, don’t just drop methionine, it’s important for gut health (brain health); have at least one serving of kefir or really any fermented dairy product and a serving of brain or (my favourite) lamb sweetbreads - just super fatty organ meats essentially.
Of course, steak will do too :Comfy: (just make sure it’s blue - rare)

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Jova, Clavicular and 1 other person
That’s what I thought, guys on fin / dut age so much better as DHT inhibits elastin production.
inhibits this promotes that, the study performers rode that cream dick tho from my brief readings

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, rileyma10, Clavicular and 1 other person

Yeah wouldn’t the estrogen thin out your skin

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
inhibits this promotes that, the study performers rode that cream dick tho from my brief readings
I don’t read studies, they’re gay :feelshah:

• +1
No, Asian have such good skin due to their diets natural glycine:methionine ratio being so high.
Like one serving of pork trotters has more glycine than like 2 years worth of the western goyslop diet.
I started eating a post work bowl of bone broth with some beef tendon balls and frozen bone marrow (like $1.50 in total, just go to a cheap Asian supermarket) and you can literally see the difference within weeks.
Also note, don’t just drop methionine, it’s important for gut health (brain health); have at least one serving of kefir or really any fermented dairy product and a serving of brain or (my favourite) lamb sweetbreads - just super fatty organ meats essentially.
Will gelatin do instead of bone broth?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Will gelatin do instead of bone broth?
Yep! Add it to your coffee or something, I drink Hojicha with honey and gelatin.
I also add gelatin to my broths.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yep! Add it to your coffee or something, I drink Hojicha with honey and gelatin.
How much protein are you getting per day?

And how much glycine would you say is too much?

I thought men have higher collagen on average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and Clavicular
Also thoughts on sauna for collagen maxxing?
Bad, too hot
Just do German Healthcare and spread raw milk on your skin, that + Gua Sha = more than enough...

Serums, special soaps, lotions etc are overkill and will WRECK your skin over time

All animal cells are made of animal fat aka saturated fat, so eggs, fish, meat, poultry, raw milk, cheese yogurt and so on are musts

• +1
Some guy made a thread on this before, was skeptical at first but the studies show INSANE collagen boost

And im already on roids anyway so i can just lower my estrogen and then replace it topically so my skin mogs harder and i never age

mirin

Bad, too hot
Just do German Healthcare and spread raw milk on your skin, that + Gua Sha = more than enough...

Serums, special soaps, lotions etc are overkill and will WRECK your skin over time

All animal cells are made of animal fat aka saturated fat, so eggs, fish, meat, poultry, raw milk, cheese yogurt and so on are musts
How can I get all this in when I only have 60 grams of protein a day to eat?

Bad, too hot

And what about retinol? Thats an animal fat

How can I get all this in when I only have 60 grams of protein a day to eat?
60g? You are very lucky, sometimes I spend weeks without touching a single gram, eating plain pasta... Luckily that has changed now.

I applied for welfare, it will come soon 😍

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and arabcelxxx
And what about retinol? Thats an animal fat
You can get it from food, pharma stuff is not the same, it's usually rejects from some industry, just like B12 is harvested from gutter fat and vitamin D is a byproduct coming from the photography industry (Kodak/Fuji leftover crap if I'm not mistaken) 😳

• +1
Would this work if there is any active acne?

Using once or twice per day?

I’ll try it with you

60g? You are very lucky, sometimes I spend weeks without touching a single gram, eating plain pasta... Luckily that has changed now.

I applied for welfare, it will come soon 😍
Im so sorry, hope life gets better❤️

IMG 0409
IMG 0411

Clavicular next month be like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and likenesss

Estrogen causes melasma.

You're on melanotan 2 as well so good luck with end stage hyperpigmentation

Also lol at using estradiol when microneedling, threading and ghk-cu exists.

How much protein are you getting per day?
No idea, I find it hard to eat enough tbh, probably like 200ish grams.
I’m trying to get up to 85kg, I’ve lost 9kg in 5 weeks eating as much as I can, my job is incredibly physical - I’m trying to gain as much fat as I can so as to increase the amount of fat that can be harvested for my fat grafting in September.
I decided to add side delts to my areas for grafting.
And how much glycine would you say is too much?
I don’t even think there’s a ceiling.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and arabcelxxx
This is like these old people who are on 10 different drugs and every other one is to counteract the side effects of a different drug jfl

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, WatermelonLover and likenesss

I'm not just some guy and here is the thread

It's true, the benefits are crazy
At first mods actually deleted the thread thinking it was a joke, it absolutely isn't, there are studies and the results are legit
And from what is known it won't raise systemic estrogen to anything significant, and since you are one gear and already do blood work you can easily check it.
If it works as intended, then 100% this.

• +1
Reactions: Matzz and Clavicular

Post abt this on TikTok NOW we need newcels rubbing estrogen cream on their faces:lul:

Post abt this on TikTok NOW we need newcels rubbing estrogen cream on their faces:lul:
Your the newcel bhai. Read the studies before u assume stuff is a meme

• +1
Reactions: aber and soover4me

Stacy vaginal fluid works better

• +1
Reactions: aber and Clavicular
but asian men are all 5'6" subhumans who look like their female counterparts

0.3% topical e increases collagen by 100% after 6 months - study, also 40 rep is insane contributor status mogs i gotta start posting more n apply for that shit

0.3% topical e increases collagen by 100% after 6 months - study, also 40 rep is insane contributor status mogs i gotta start posting more n apply for that shit
Eh, i mean your threads are intangible at best illogical at worst.

Wouldnt be suprised tho

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Eh, i mean your threads are intangible at best illogical at worst.

Wouldnt be suprised tho
For intangible im assuming u mean most niggas cant understand? I mean what an i supposed to do explain it in baby terms?

Illogical? We throwin shade 🤔