Fuck It

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
I am going to 1000calories/daymaxxx. Idec if it will stunt my growth, I need to lose enough weight to be presentable for high school JBs at least by the second semester. Wish me luck boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd, maxmendietta and Deleted member 6892
water fast dumbo
better results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Romnel, SubhumanCurrycel, joeveniro and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6892
Nah bro just exercisemaxx with a slight deficit

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Romnel and 2 others
I’m too will power minned i give up after like 5 hrs JFL :lul:
its not that hard after your insulin stabilises
just power though... do you want jb's or not?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6892 and St. Wristcel
Legit such an awful idea, don't do it. Not eating enough during puberty made me lose 5 inches of height compared to my overeating brother, and it gave me shitty narrow clavicles and thin wrists. If you want to lose weight badly just do fasts but severe calorie restriction is the worst thing you can do you will feel like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romnel, Yoyo2233, NarcyChadlite and 4 others
I’m too will power minned i give up after like 5 hrs JFL :lul:
You think you can handle a 1000 cal diet if you can't handle a water fast? A diet like that will make you feel 1000x worse than fasting ever would you will want to rope

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24293, Romnel and 2 others
Legit such an awful idea, don't do it. Not eating enough during puberty made me lose 5 inches of height compared to my overeating brother, and it gave me shitty narrow clavicles and thin wrists. If you want to lose weight badly just do fasts but severe calorie restriction is the worst thing you can do you will feel like shit
is a pubertycel supposed to not get lean(srs question).since puberty i have been much more hungry but now im kinda bloated should one just eat untill he done growing and then get shredded by leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
You think you can handle a 1000 cal diet if you can't handle a water fast? A diet like that will make you feel 1000x worse than fasting ever would you will want to rope
Tbf I’ve been doing 1200 successfully and dropped 30lbs but it’s taking too long jfl

I am going to 1000calories/daymaxxx. Idec if it will stunt my growth, I need to lose enough weight to be presentable for high school JBs at least by the second semester. Wish me luck boyos.
Don't be retarded, go on a fast. I'm eating at slight deficit 5 days a week and then water fasting for 2 days a week. My plan is to combine that with heavy cardio so I will lose about 20 pounds in two months and then start blasting hgh and going on a lean bulk. I don't believe that will stunt growth significantly, but I will make sure to make my calories count and only eat nutritious food.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel
Don't be retarded, go on a fast. I'm eating at slight 5 days a week and then water fasting for 2 days a week. My plan is to combine that with heavy cardio so I will lose about 20 pounds in two months and then start blasting hgh and going on a lean bulk. I don't believe that will stunt growth significantly, but I will make sure to make my calories count and only eat nutritious food.
That’s much higher iq than what I was thinking JFL

Fucking cope. I was in the 2% for weight compared to height growing up, and still shot up to 6'2. I'm literally 140lbs at 6'2 right now

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7076
fasting for a couple days is better than sleeping with caloric deficit for multiple days, which stunts growth
if you fast for a couple daysits only a couple days of stunted growth, not everyday.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6892
is a pubertycel supposed to not get lean(srs question).since puberty i have been much more hungry but now im kinda bloated should one just eat untill he done growing and then get shredded by leanmaxxing?
Ideally you should always be in a slight surplus when you're growing to maximize growth. If you are genetically predisposed to getting chubby like this either power through until you're done growing or try something like fasting. A long term caloric deficit during puberty is a terrible idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and St. Wristcel
Fucking cope. I was in the 2% for weight compared to height growing up, and still shot up to 6'2. I'm literally 140lbs at 6'2 right now
Then you would have been 6'6" if you ate a lot

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7173
You will probably feel much better as well. I don't recommend doing it long term, I'm only doing it for two months to get ready for wrestling. I might not grow in these two months but it will be made up for with hormonal benefits of leanness + 5ui of HGH that I will start blasting then.
fasting for a couple days is better than sleeping with caloric deficit for multiple days, which stunts growth
if you fast for a couple daysits only a couple days of stunted growth, not everyday.
Do you think slight caloric deficit will stunt growth? I don't think it will tbh since growth always takes priority for the human body,

• Love it
Then you would have been 6'6" if you ate a lot
The effects of overeating on height are vastly overstated don't be ridiculous. As long as you are getting all the nutrients and building blocks in you will reach your potential

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and St. Wristcel
You will probably feel much better as well. I don't recommend doing it long term, I'm only doing it for two months to get ready for wrestling. I might not grow in these two months but it will be made up for with hormonal benefits of leanness + 5ui of HGH that I will start blasting then.
Do you think slight caloric deficit will stunt growth? I don't think it will tbh since growth always takes priority for the human body,
It might not stunt growth per se but it surely won't optimize growth

• +1
Face

• Hmm...
  • +1
It might not stunt growth per se but it surely won't optimize growth
It probably won't but being fat is not ideal due to increased estrogen meaning your growth plates close sooner

• +1
I’m gonna go on 6000cal a day. I’m underweight af rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 6892
idk i say just eat high nutrient foods if you're gonna do a decifit but it won't be beneficial for growth
nutrients are very improtant

• +1
It probably won't but being fat is not ideal due to increased estrogen meaning your growth plates close sooner
You're right which is why you don't want to be fat, you want to remain somewhat lean while still being in a surplus. Genetics can make this really easy if you're an ectomorph who doesn't store fat or really hard if you do store a lot of it

• +1
idk i say just eat high nutrient foods if you're gonna do a decifit but it won't be beneficial for growth
nutrients are very improtant
It probably won't be which is why I will try to make up for it with HGH. Should my diet be high in carbs?

• +1
You're right which is why you don't want to be fat, you want to remain somewhat lean while still being in a surplus. Genetics can make this really easy if you're an ectomorph who doesn't store fat or really hard if you do store a lot of it
its over for skinntfatcels like me who ate junk food all their lives

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Exactly why I’m doing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Nigga I train 24/7
there's only so much muscle you can put on bro

unless you're talking about burning off those calories then good for you

• +1
The effects of overeating on height are vastly overstated don't be ridiculous. As long as you are getting all the nutrients and building blocks in you will reach your potential
I may have exaggerated a bit but your diet/exercise/sleep during puberty will definitely affect your height a lot, i would say +-3 inches relative to your genetic "baseline" is reasonable when considering all of the various factors which is a huge difference

• +1
Exactly why I’m doing this
I'm doing this primarily cause I'm fucking sick of being a skinny fat faggot, cause I need to do good this wrestling season, and because I need to get 15 year old sophomore pussy

We will all make it. Just make sure to go through with the fasts, they're pretty easy after w hile (MUCH easier than caloric deficit)

• +1
there's only so much muscle you can put on bro

unless you're talking about burning off those calories then good for you
I tak more than enough protein everyday and. My workout is 50% calisthenics 50% weight lifting. So I’d burn any remaining fat

• +1
I may have exaggerated a bit but your diet/exercise/sleep during puberty will definitely affect your height a lot, i would say +-3 inches relative to your genetic "baseline" is reasonable when considering all of the various factors which is a huge difference
It does affect your height, but IMO nothing you do will increase your potential, but it might bring it down if you're significantly underweight. I'd say getting enough protein is most important thing you can do.

• +1
how much weight do you need to lose

• +1
  • +1
I'm doing this primarily cause I'm fucking sick of being a skinny fat faggot, cause I need to do good this wrestling season, and because I need to get 15 year old sophomore pussy

We will all make it. Just make sure to go through with the fasts, they're pretty easy after w hile (MUCH easier than caloric deficit)
Same bro, we will all make it. Good luck my friend.

Going to do 1200 starting today. Gotta get to 10% bf

• +1
Probably around 30 more lbs. I am 163 5’9” but mainly fat with no muscle.
I'm 155lbs 5'10. Also mostly fat with no muscle. I guess we're similar in that. Just gotta grind and become chad.

• Love it
I'm 155lbs 5'10. Also mostly fat with no muscle. I guess we're similar in that. Just gotta grind and become chad.
That’s the goal man

• +1
That’s the goal man
It can be done reasonably fast if determined. How long did it take for you to lose 30 lbs? My school isn't opening until winter so I have a lot of time.

• +1
It does affect your height, but IMO nothing you do will increase your potential, but it might bring it down if you're significantly underweight. I'd say getting enough protein is most important thing you can do.
That's pretty much saying the same thing except with a different definition of "potential", I consider your genetic "baseline" to be the average height you would achieve given your genetics which is then modified by developmental factors to determine your height outcome.

• +1
That's pretty much saying the same thing except with a different definition of "potential", I consider your genetic "baseline" to be the average height you would achieve given your genetics which is then modified by developmental factors to determine your height outcome.
Provided no major developmental issues (such as severe under-nourishment) arise you will reach your height potential.

• +1
It can be done reasonably fast if determined. How long did it take for you to lose 30 lbs? My school isn't opening until winter so I have a lot of time.
I think it took me about 4 months, which I did at the end of the last school year (10th grade) to now. I was eating 1200 calories at that time. (So about 2 lbs a week, give or take) you’re very lucky then, since by winter you can see some serious improvement. It really can be done reasonably fast, you are smart, because the fasting sprinkled into the week will accelerate weight loss rapidly. You can lose about a pound or two Of fat from two days Of fasting compared to one week of low calorie.

• +1
Provided no major developmental issues (such as severe under-nourishment) arise you will reach your height potential.
There are things you can do though to increase your growth factors such as exercising

I think it took me about 4 months, which I did at the end of the last school year (10th grade) to now. I was eating 1200 calories at that time. (So about 2 lbs a week, give or take) you’re very lucky then, since by winter you can see some serious improvement. It really can be done reasonably fast, you are smart, because the fasting sprinkled into the week will accelerate weight loss rapidly. You can lose about a pound or two Of fat from two days Of fasting compared to one week of low calorie.
Yeah that's what I'm doing. I will EAT a slight calorie deficit to maintenance on weekdays (while doing Insanity cardio program which burns 500 calories per workout and running) and fasting on weekends. Ideally I want to lose 9-10lbs of fat in a month so ill be done with the weight loss before the wrestling season starts.
There are things you can do though to increase your growth factors such as exercising
How does excersizing help your growth factors? I don't believe the raise in HGH to help, unless you're deficient it won't do much

• +1
Yeah that's what I'm doing. I will EAT a slight calorie deficit to maintenance on weekdays (while doing Insanity cardio program which burns 500 calories per workout and running) and fasting on weekends. Ideally I want to lose 9-10lbs of fat in a month so ill be done with the weight loss before the wrestling season starts.
How does excersizing help your growth factors? I don't believe the raise in HGH to help, unless you're deficient it won't do much
If youre looking for an interesting video to watch on the topic, I’ll share this one:

• +1
Reactions: clavicel and Deleted member 6892