fuck leanmaxxing

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
fuck im starvemaxxing again, fuck this body im eating a scientific diet to lose fat asap without muscle loss and i cant lose shit, it's been 1 month since im stuck, i dont care anymore fuck the muscle loss i want to be lean im gonna eat 600 Kcal/day on Keto and inshallah i will lose all this fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, GabachoCopium, aleksander and 4 others
I took the virginity of this thread
each subsequent post will not be as delicious as this one
By posting your message here, you will never feel the pleasure that I received
Like a girl's vagina fucked by 200 guys, you will feel this thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, IWantToMax and qxtwz7854
Every day I wake up with more muscle without lifting even 1 pound but my fat mass stays the same or only slowly decreases

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
idk try cutting the fat off witha knife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, sayi, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
The hardest thing about strict diets is that my dermatologist told me that a very strict diet destroys hair follicles, incredible to be leanmaxx you have to go bald. God gives us too many tests.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
fuck im starvemaxxing again, fuck this body im eating a scientific diet to lose fat asap without muscle loss and i cant lose shit, it's been 1 month since im stuck, i dont care anymore fuck the muscle loss i want to be lean im gonna eat 600 Kcal/day on Keto and inshallah i will lose all this fat
just eat high protein meals

do some cardio, low cardio intensity.
walk 2-3 hours per day
do some weight lifting sessions.

. that's literally it.

How is that possible
Its common when you go on thyroid. thyroid increases testosterone and dht upto 8 times in some people if they were even slightly hypothyroid before (which most people are)

Its common when you go on thyroid. thyroid increases testosterone and dht upto 8 times in some people if they were even slightly hypothyroid before (which most people are)
Isn't too much thyroid bad for u

Isn't too much thyroid bad for u
if you take too much at once yes. Taking physiological doses with adequate nutrients and calories will supercharge every aspect of life

just eat high protein meals

do some cardio, low cardio intensity.
walk 2-3 hours per day
do some weight lifting sessions.

. that's literally it.
im doing all of this, lifting heavy weights 6/7 days, proteins are 50% of my macros, and im walking to the gym + LISS Cardio (30min 4/7 Days) i had crazy results but now im just stuck

The hardest thing about strict diets is that my dermatologist told me that a very strict diet destroys hair follicles, incredible to be leanmaxx you have to go bald. God gives us too many tests.
oh please. like eating an extra burger from mcslop will prevent your hair from falling out

im doing all of this, lifting heavy weights 6/7 days, proteins are 50% of my macros, and im walking to the gym + LISS Cardio (30min 4/7 Days) i had crazy results but now im just stuck
You dont need to go 6 days jfl. Go twice max per week

Leanmaxxing, bluking, cutting, are all hella easy for me. Literally just follow dietary principles, measure weight everyday to gauge macros in and macros out differencial, it's not quantum mechanics bruh. Unless you're clueless sub 14 years old or IQminned to the last brain cell starvemaxxing should not be a rational decision to leanmaxx

Yeah lol literally balding cause i used to eat 500 cals with cardio and waterfast too lost 100 pounds tho

I oscillate between being muscular with a gut and being lean but having lost all my muscle. It’s major suifuel. If anyone has a solution to the bulk/cut yoyo trap please share

Ropemaxx if you are too retarded to track food properly
fuck im starvemaxxing again, fuck this body im eating a scientific diet to lose fat asap without muscle loss and i cant lose shit, it's been 1 month since im stuck, i dont care anymore fuck the muscle loss i want to be lean im gonna eat 600 Kcal/day on Keto and inshallah i will lose all th

Attachments

• IMG_4813.jpeg
    IMG_4813.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
Whatever that is

Lol pay me and i fix your problem

Goto North Korea

Increase deficit

Increase deficit
dw i was just starving myself at 1200 calories like a retard so my metabolism was completely fucked & i was not loosing weight anymore, now i fixed it but thanks

• +1
Reactions: PSL Accuracy