Fuck looksmaxxing

Sixatheconqueror

Sixatheconqueror

5'8 One Man Army
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
1,839
Reputation
1,429
What the fuck am I supposed to do if I have no control over my flaws, everything is just surgery...

Chin, nose, infras, bones

Nothing can be fucking fixed, im already low bf and have clear skin is that it...
 
  • +1
Reactions: briiiancoma
What the fuck am I supposed to do if I have no control over my flaws, everything is just surgery...

Chin, nose, infras, bones

Nothing can be fucking fixed, im already low bf and have clear skin is that it...
You answered your own question
 
  • +1
Reactions: briiiancoma

Similar threads

xlefort
Replies
7
Views
49
xlefort
xlefort
Grey at its peak
Replies
11
Views
42
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
__looksgod__
Replies
1
Views
34
narrowkid
narrowkid
P
Replies
17
Views
130
0709alan
0709alan
atomstetic
Replies
3
Views
24
Jihadmax
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top