fuck man i cant deal with seing happy couples anymore

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
everytime i go out, especially in the summer, i see many average+ girls who boost their SMV with hot clothing and showing their ass/tits. and they all have average looking, sometimes better looking boyfriends and shit, holding hands etc. fuck man that makes me really really sad because i never had that. sometimes i even see below average guys with below average GFs. nothing to be envious about but still it makes me sad. and the worst thing is, when the couples are teenagers. im 10+ years older than them and they have more experience than me...

idk why god hates me so much and punishes me with eternal inceldom since 29years. i didn't deserve this im a good guy actually 😒

I wish i could be like @forevergymcelling after reading his story

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
Did you try OLD? Try to get Smiling pics like @Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
everytime i go out, especially in the summer, i see many average+ girls who boost their SMV with hot clothing and showing their ass/tits. and they all have average looking, sometimes better looking boyfriends and shit, holding hands etc. fuck man that makes me really really sad because i never had that. sometimes i even see below average guys with below average GFs. nothing to be envious about but still it makes me sad. and the worst thing is, when the couples are teenagers. im 10+ years older than them and they have more experience than me...

idk why god hates me so much and punishes me with eternal inceldom since 29years. i didn't deserve this im a good guy actually 😒

I wish i could be like @forevergymcelling after reading his story
Are you fully looksmaxxed, gymcelled and inhb maxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Im going to start a rap trend about being a cucked ethnic
My rap name : Lil brown cuckold

@BigJimsWornOutTires will be my manager

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
so full of shit. you just never really tried

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Roid go to the gym and softmaxx hard. If that doesn’t ascend u just jump off a bridge or some shit, given that you’re not larping in ur username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Deleted member 19499
This is the main reason why I rarely leave my house nowadays. Seeing young teens enjoying themselves romantically/sexually while I got rejected and rotted during my teens is suifuel. :feelswhy:

Download 8

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Roid go to the gym and softmaxx hard. If that doesn’t ascend u just jump off a bridge or some shit, given that you’re not larping in ur username
i have Testo vials at home and syringes, pct everything ready. but rn im kinda scared to inject so im preparing mentally for it

i have Testo vials at home and syringes, pct everything ready. but rn im kinda scared to inject so im preparing mentally for it
Arent u scared of the fact that u haven’t seen a pussy in almost 30 years ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Wow

Attachments

• subjectory_1648781538470438.jpg
    subjectory_1648781538470438.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
Arent u scared of the fact that u haven’t seen a pussy in almost 30 years ?
idk if T will help thh i already look athletic a bit

idk if T will help thh i already look athletic a bit
U should be willing to crack ur skull open with a chainsaw at this point and yet you’re too much of a pussy to inject a relatively safe compound

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
U should be willing to crack ur skull open with a chainsaw at this point and yet you’re too much of a pussy to inject a relatively safe compound
u r right tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar