Fuck man sv3rige is the most based man I’ve ever seen

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
Haven’t seen a video of his since jewtube deleted his main channel. Stumbled upon a place where there’s leaked and old vids that he’d upload to the main but kept it in a private server and it reminded me…

Until this day, I’ve never disagreed with any one of this man’s takes apart from his view on exercise/drugs. He isn’t even wrong too but the drugs/roid pill is far too potent to ignore.

I cannot blame him for this however, that knowledge is a rabbit hole with the light at the end of it leading to enlightenment.

Nonetheless the shit this man says is genuine one in a billion philosopher level.

He understands, he gets it.

Everything we do is against nature and no matter how hard we try, I do not believe we will ever transcend this nature of ours.

With that information the only conclusion at hand is giving in and understanding that it is what we are made to do.

The more I watch his videos the more I realise how over it is for humanity as a whole. We are so detached.

God is nature. Nature is above all. We were never meant to go beyond tribes. Religion is a man made societal ploy to enslave us.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hardrada, trueceI, exo and 5 others
He’s a fed
Muh nature

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bui, PsychoDsk, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
he is a braindead retard who eats raw meat and stares at the sun

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, ParanoidHungLatino, WeiWei and 4 others
he is a braindead retard who eats raw meat and stares at the sun
Braindead for eating food without wanting to destroy it beforehand lol

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and thereallegend
Idgaf. He could be the reincarnation of every schwaub/rothstein combined. Still preaches some real shit
He wants you living in the forest while the elites life mog you and live forever with the best technology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ParanoidHungLatino, WeiWei and 5 others
He wants you living in the forest while the elites life mog you and live forever with the best technology
Jfl the elites probably live how he says is natural for the most part. Just in a different way.

You think the elites are bound to all this slave shit like we are?

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Jfl the elites probably live how he says is natural for the most part. Just in a different way.

You think the elites are bound to all this slave shit like we are?
They probably have islands untouched by humans with the cleanest food and water
But their goal is live forever by merging with technology

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and Moggable
They probably have islands untouched by humans with the cleanest food and water
But their goal is live forever by merging with technology
The only part where I don’t have the same views.

Seems that everything outside of nature and how we lived anfter agriculture is unnatural to him.

I believe there’s a balance of both. To understand nature with how you were designed to live and to go above that .e.g roids and certain drugs having downsides that are no where near the upsides.

You gotta understand the game to take advantage of it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The only part where I don’t have the same views.

Seems that everything outside of nature and how we lived anfter agriculture is unnatural to him.

I believe there’s a balance of both. To understand nature with how you were designed to live and to go above that .e.g roids and certain drugs having downsides that are no where near the upsides.

You gotta understand the game to take advantage of it.
I don’t know too many of his opinion, but the more unnatural you are the further you are away with god, it’s better to work with nature not against it

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
I don’t know too many of his opinion, but the more unnatural you are the further you are away with god, it’s better to work with nature not against it
If you mean Abrahamic God as in religion then I disagree.

Nearly ever single aspect of religion is unnatural and goes against what humans really want.

The closer you are to nature, the further you are from God

• +1
If you mean Abrahamic God as in religion then I disagree.

Nearly ever single aspect of religion is unnatural and goes against what humans really want.

The closer you are to nature, the further you are from God
elaborate

• JFL
elaborate
if we could all act how we wanted to act without consequences in place, we all would.

However we can’t for many reasons

These actions though would directly oppose most of what many religions stands for

if we could all act how we wanted to act without consequences in place, we all would.

However we can’t for many reasons

These actions though would directly oppose most of what many religions stands for
So humans are just dumb reckless animals ?

So humans are just dumb reckless animals ?
We’re animals. Just not as ‘dumb’ and reckless as we once were though.

What’s your meaning of ‘dumb’ by the way. Depending on how you see it, we’re much dumber now than we used to.

Never meant to go beyond tribes? Stay a monkey then loser

hes a bit goofy but hes right about diet tbh ngl and other stuff too

destroy nature

We went beyond, wayy beyond and look at what the world is like now jfl. The expected outcome when you live so against how intended.

Do you think any species of animal is meant this to live in such a contradictory way like we do?

Look at tribes that haven’t been plagued by whites/jews and you’ll see what we’re meant to live like.

hes a bit goofy but hes right about diet tbh ngl and other stuff too
Only things I can understand the ‘goofy’ comments origin is with how he kinda overblows a few of things and even then those things are still the truth aswell as that even stemming from us already not living right but that’s it

What a fuckin numpty. Pricks even got a fight club avi too.

A main theme of that movie was how men hated their lives in a society and despite how good it seemed they were, they craved for what their natural instincts desired.

These tik tok new gens shouldn’t be here. can’t believe such a niche belief has crept into the spotlight

We went beyond, wayy beyond and look at what the world is like now jfl. The expected outcome when you live so against how intended.

Do you think any species of animal is meant this to live in such a contradictory way like we do?

Look at tribes that haven’t been plagued by whites/jews and you’ll see what we’re meant to live like.
What its like now? It's just you that's rotting here but you wanna end the evolution because you can't get pussy

I'll be merging my mind with a synthetic super intelligence, but have fun in the woods, fucking monkey 🤣

He's a fucking idiot lmao.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What it’s like now? It's just you that's rotting here but you wanna end the evolution because you can't get pussy

I’ve read this bout 5 times now still can’t understand what you mean.

It’s clear no? An abundance of issues we face today are man made.

How does me disagreeing with completely going against nature mean I’m a rotter who can’t get pussy lmao? Shit makes no sense

I'll be merging my mind with a synthetic super intelligence, but have fun in the woods, fucking monkey 🤣

Until this day, I’ve never disagreed with any one of this man’s takes apart from his view on exercise/drugs. He isn’t even wrong too but the drugs/roid pill is far too potent to ignore.

I cannot blame him for this however, that knowledge is a rabbit hole with the light at the end of it leading to enlightenment.
^^^

nice reading skills you illiterate newfag.

your brain will be put to better use as a test subject required to create it along with the other apes.