Fuck microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
qwep

qwep

Banned
I wanted to play some xbox earlier and I still do now but I cant because there is a system update. I cancel the update and go offline mode to play something but I cant because you need to be online to play digital games. I cant even play my own games because the xbox is offline. Now my xbox is useless because all my games are digital and my internet is too slow to do the update. What is the point of all these updates when theyre bringing out dumb shit like new avatars who gives a shit about a fucking avatar. I use the thing to play games how hard is it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I wanted to play some xbox earlier and I still do now but I cant because there is a system update. I cancel the update and go offline mode to play something but I cant because you need to be online to play digital games. I cant even play my own games because the xbox is offline. Now my xbox is useless because all my games are digital and my internet is too slow to do the update. What is the point of all these updates when theyre bringing out dumb shit like new avatars who gives a shit about a fucking avatar. I use the thing to play games how hard is it.
Just leave it on over night to update boyo I had similar problems when I had shit internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah if you're playing a game that needs an update on xb1 you are fucked if can't connect

Xbox 360 it truly was the LAST of the great plug-n-play games consoles

• +1
PC master race reporting in

• +1
Microsoft is pure trash

• +1
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.