fuck my idiot mother letting me use a pacifier till age 5/6

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
is it possible using a pacifier in combination with mouth-breathing and other fucked oral habits caused my horrid bite (underbite)? my sister who is 5 is also using them still, told my mum and she seemingly doesnt give a shit, top kekington. what an evil bitch my mother is. glad i leech and consume all her resources.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, noprogressno and copefuel
is it possible using a pacifier in combination with mouth-breathing and other fucked oral habits caused my horrid bite (underbite)? my sister who is 5 is also using them still, told my mum and she seemingly doesnt give a shit, top kekington. what an evil bitch my mother is. glad i leech and consume all her resources.
It depeds, there are actually some kinds that mimic the titty format for what ive known, but nothing is compared to natural breastfeeding. It probably is one case, although most common malloclusion in those cases are open bites. Pacifier for a long time can make the tongue be down and with no support the maxilla grow vertically.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
the fuck you mad for. Just get braces and start mouth breathing and mewing

• JFL
Reactions: noprogressno
the fuck you mad for. Just get braces and start mouth breathing and mewing

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
Letting a child mouth breathe is Evil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Over for your sister, she will never be a popular stacy that loses her virginity at 14.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879