Fuck my life man fucking meme gender, women HAVE IT SO FUCKING EASY JUST GOT SUSPENDED AGAIN

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken

This girl has been making short jokes about me all year and I've always just ignored her until yesterday when I got angry and called her a fatass in front of the class. I got suspended for a day and now I may not get to attend graduation.​

I
get bullied a lot for being short. I try my best to just ignore it but yesterday I snapped. This girl in my Spanish class has been making fun of me for being short all year. Whenever I have to speak in front of the class, she makes a joke about my height. Everyone always laughs and the teacher does nothing.

Yesterday was different. When she joked about my height, I snapped and told her "I'd rather be short than a fatass". The class laughed and the girl got upset. The teacher sent me to ISS and wrote me up. I ended up getting suspended for a day.

My school has a policy about not letting kids who get suspended in the last two months of classes walk at graduation to prevent any pranks or bad behavior by the seniors.

I got get bullied everyday in full view of teachers, and they dont do shit. I defend myself against a girl and all of a sudden I'm the bully. I fuckin hate women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, AscensionMan98, ReinerGeist1 and 2 others

The fuck am I supposed to do man

The first suspension ya it was my fault retarted decision making by me cause I wanted to get reacts whatever

But man I just defend myself

Take revenge go ER on her

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
if you wanna mog go do smth for ur community

• +1
Reactions: say∅

This girl has been making short jokes about me all year and I've always just ignored her until yesterday when I got angry and called her a fatass in front of the class. I got suspended for a day and now I may not get to attend graduation.​

I
get bullied a lot for being short. I try my best to just ignore it but yesterday I snapped. This girl in my Spanish class has been making fun of me for being short all year. Whenever I have to speak in front of the class, she makes a joke about my height. Everyone always laughs and the teacher does nothing.

Yesterday was different. When she joked about my height, I snapped and told her "I'd rather be short than a fatass". The class laughed and the girl got upset. The teacher sent me to ISS and wrote me up. I ended up getting suspended for a day.

My school has a policy about not letting kids who get suspended in the last two months of classes walk at graduation to prevent any pranks or bad behavior by the seniors.

I got get bullied everyday in full view of teachers, and they dont do shit. I defend myself against a girl and all of a sudden I'm the bully. I fuckin hate women.
Its good you stood up for yourself . I am surprised that a foid was making jokes about you. Usually they don't go out of their way to make fun of you , but just ignore you.

Men might bully other men but now with the soy boy culture its more ignoring these days, so surprising this happened

no point hating women, both men and women will bully people

good for owning that bum

Yikes, snapped and got snapped back by the rules! Next time, save the roasts for the BBQ, not the classroom, especially if you want to walk at graduation. Cool it with the comebacks, or you’ll be watching from the sidelines!