Fuck my life rn

Ivanos

Ivanos

Iron
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Posts
96
Reputation
85
I’m in the libary at school and my crush who I’ve had a crush on since like last year in my old school (she also moved to my new college/school) and I looked at her and she looked away immediately, fuck my life it never even began with her as she was friends with someone that went to my secondary school who told her all the bad things about me, ts is so unfair and she is literally walking around with another guy who is so worse looking than me he is a dark asf Indian nerd.
 

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
20
Views
99
thekey
thekey
thehand
Replies
4
Views
32
thehand
thehand
xlimz
Replies
1
Views
42
.Ludicrous
.Ludicrous
Short
Replies
28
Views
131
sebtrynaascend
S
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
6
Views
52
pexy
pexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top