FUCK NATTY LIFTERS

ryuken

ryuken

Drowned in my own story
you're gonna live less:soy:

LIKE I WANT TO LIVE 10 MORE YEARS AS AN INCEL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GO KILL YOURSELF

hairloss saar:soy:

JUST USE DUTASTERIDE AND RU58841 YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CUCK WITH THE HAIR OR WITHOUT IT ANYWAY AND YOU WON'T EVEN LOSE IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

your health saar:soy:

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT GET YOUR BLOOD WORK DONE AND DON'T USE STEROIDS LIKE A RETARD DO YOU WANT TO BE AN UNHEALTHY SLAYER OR HEALTHY INCEL YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS NIGGA

but your testicles will shrink saar:soy:

THAT TAKES TIME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND A REALLY LONG TIME NOT A MONTH OR TWO YOU FUCKING RETARD IF THAT HAPPENS THAT ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED FUCK GO KILL YOURSELF

no hate btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Kelly Oubre Jr, FacialStructure404 and 15 others
i wont eject drugs in my blood stream i am mentally stable to not do this

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, reek, borntosuffer and 4 others
Hmm...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, StarvedEpi, Nirvana and 3 others
No roids for your face

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial, princeof316 and 2 others

LIKE I WANT TO LIVE 10 MORE YEARS AS AN INCEL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GO KILL YOURSELF

JUST USE DUTASTERIDE AND RU58841 YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CUCK WITH THE HAIR OR WITHOUT IT ANYWAY AND YOU WON'T EVEN LOSE IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT GET YOUR BLOOD WORK DONE AND DON'T USE STEROIDS LIKE A RETARD DO YOU WANT TO BE AN UNHEALTHY SLAYER OR HEALTHY INCEL YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS NIGGA

THAT TAKES TIME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND A REALLY LONG TIME NOT A MONTH OR TWO YOU FUCKING RETARD IF THAT HAPPENS THAT ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED FUCK GO KILL YOURSELF

no hate btw
Natty lifters are fine its the anti roid crowd tht havent read anything about them and say ur going to drop dead in ur 30s tht are annoying.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and ryuken
Saar saar :soy: :feelspanties:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Legit @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and ryuken
But dont use sarms that shit is garbage with too many sides

You really only need to run test for 1-2yrs and if ur ontop of bloodwork u will basically have no sides

• +1
Ahem *clears throat* it's haram, saar :soy:

• +1
No roids for your manletism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666, ryuken and 1 other person
Natty lifters have the most aesthetic bodies, a plus if they do calisthenics

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and ryuken
Natty lifters have the most aesthetic bodies, a plus if they do calisthenics
people you see on insta who are "natty" are usually people on roids or people with elite level genetics calisthenics will just take more time to give you the same results as going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Phxx and Gengar
people you see on insta who are "natty" are usually people on roids or people with elite level genetics calisthenics will just take more time to give you the same results as going to the gym
My best friend is blasian and trains natty, he's got top-tier genetics from his dad's side though, don't think anyone can replicate that (he's West African from his dad's side, I believe he's also not roiding due to being Islamic).

• +1
My best friend is blasian and trains natty, he's got top-tier genetics from his dad's side though, don't think anyone can replicate that (he's West African from his dad's side, I believe he's also not roiding due to being Islamic).
I have a friend who doesn't even go to the gym, half of his food is unhealthy and only plays football yet his body is lean athletic like he goes to the gym

while another friend of mine looks the exact same while training, eating healthy and having good sleep

genetics is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I have a friend who doesn't even go to the gym, half of his food is unhealthy and only plays football yet his body is lean athletic like he goes to the gym

while another friend of mine looks the exact same while training, eating healthy and having good sleep

genetics is brutal
Yeah, genetics is definitely brutal. Like, my friend's been <10% body fat since age 13 (he's 29 now). He's always had a top-tier body and that's basically what gets him bitches, but he's very light triad so bitches get turned off. :feelswhy:

• +1
Sarms on top.

• +1
But dont use sarms that shit is garbage with too many sides

You really only need to run test for 1-2yrs and if ur ontop of bloodwork u will basically have no sides
Sarms are better. Atleast if u don't use rad140 or s23. Then U are good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and ryuken
Mk is actually a game changer if U take it for long enough. The pumps U get (if u are below 12bf) are diabolical. No need to fuck up ur hormones and get tons of bloodwork done with test while U can just take mk and stay lean. You'll look sick too.

• +1
you're on mk677 right?
Best substance on earth besides the permanent bloat that comes with it. Soon I'll hop on lgd4033.

• +1
@N1666 is such an annoying user tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and N1666
Crying over a react, I didn’t think you could get any more pathetic…
Nah it's just ur behavior on this site alone. It's very cringe and tingles my balls a Lil.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ryuken
I don't follow insta bodybuilders, their bodies are not attractive to a single woman or earth

• +1
Being natty or blasting roids dosent make a diffrence. Both promote hairless, shorter lifespan, and worse overall health. Putting your body in a constant state of recovery and a cycle of stress is horrible for your health

Last edited:
  • +1
No roids for your face
More bones

no hate btw
finally a decent thread td

• +1
Nah it's just ur behavior on this site alone. It's very cringe and tingles my balls a Lil.
We have never interacted before, you must be stalking my posts like a fan to come to this conclusion.

Also lol at the irony of this whilst you make 50 posts a day about your face like some mentally ill freak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, RealFunkyFlamingo and ryuken
We have never interacted before, you must be stalking my posts like a fan to come to this conclusion.

Also lol at the irony of this whilst you make 50 posts a day about your face like some mentally ill freak.
Very ironic indeed. And nah I remember every user that reacted to my threads. So we have interacted before. Several times.

• +1
Working out naturally and blasting roids promote hairless, shorter lifespan, and worse overall health. Putting your body in a constant state of recovery and a cycle of stress is horrible for your health
How do u work out naturally while being unnatty with roids?

• +1
Reactions: Bdot and ryuken
Being natty and blasting roids promote hairless, shorter lifespan, and worse overall health. Putting your body in a constant state of recovery and a cycle of stress is horrible for your health
Working out prolonged ur life span. U need stress to become stronger.

Working out prolonged ur life span. U need stress to become stronger.
Just be in a constant stress to build strength which is unneeded in modern society theory

working out natty VS not natty is what I meant
Not natty isn't that bad if U don't abuse peds. And if U use the safest forms of peds. It will have literally 0 impact on ur health long term. Especially if U do it when u are not too old but also not too young so 20-30. Ur body can recover better from the cycles

Not natty isn't that bad if U don't abuse peds. And if U use the safest forms of peds. It will have literally 0 impact on ur health long term. Especially if U do it when u are not too old but also not too young so 20-30. Ur body can recover better from the cycles
jabberwocky

Just be in a constant stress to build strength which is unneeded in modern society theory
-twinkcel. And u defo need the muscle otherwise people will pick on U and see u as weak overall. Which is a huge failo

-twinkcel. And u defo need the muscle otherwise people will pick on U and see u as weak overall. Which is a huge failo
A good frame is all you need to avoid that. Im 6', 20in Bidelt, and a Thick neck. Thats literally all you need

A good frame is all you need to avoid that. Im 6', 20in Bidelt, and a Thick neck. Thats literally all you need
Also there was a study that suggested that women prefer a v taper with good muscle mass over height. So there u go. Hit the gym and stop the cope nigga. You will get 0 girls thirsting over U if ur mindset is like a loser

Also there was a study that suggested that women prefer a v taper with good muscle mass over height. So there u go. Hit the gym and stop the cope nigga. You will get 0 girls thirsting over U if ur mindset is like a loser
I have a V taper

Anavar only cycles 💪

• Woah