• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
bump so i can farm reps

Screenshot 20241009 093006 Chrome

It's all about the face and height anyways

• +1
Reactions: janet and ryuken
you're gonna live less:soy:

LIKE I WANT TO LIVE 10 MORE YEARS AS AN INCEL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GO KILL YOURSELF

hairloss saar:soy:

JUST USE DUTASTERIDE AND RU58841 YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CUCK WITH THE HAIR OR WITHOUT IT ANYWAY AND YOU WON'T EVEN LOSE IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

your health saar:soy:

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT GET YOUR BLOOD WORK DONE AND DON'T USE STEROIDS LIKE A RETARD DO YOU WANT TO BE AN UNHEALTHY SLAYER OR HEALTHY INCEL YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS NIGGA

but your testicles will shrink saar:soy:

THAT TAKES TIME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND A REALLY LONG TIME NOT A MONTH OR TWO YOU FUCKING RETARD IF THAT HAPPENS THAT ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED FUCK GO KILL YOURSELF

no hate btw
You should atleast train for a few years first :p

My best friend is blasian and trains natty, he's got top-tier genetics from his dad's side though, don't think anyone can replicate that (he's West African from his dad's side, I believe he's also not roiding due to being Islamic).
Hes larping bro

Holy based

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken
people you see on insta who are "natty" are usually people on roids or people with elite level genetics calisthenics will just take more time to give you the same results as going to the gym
Natties with very good physiques always had good physiques/ frames since they were young. They were the big, solidly framed athletic kids at school.

When you see a crazy transformation, especially with someone who seems to have average at best genetics, that’s why you know a lot of pharmaceuticals are used to fraud genes

• +1
Natties with very good physiques always had good physiques/ frames since they were young. They were the big, solidly framed athletic kids at school.

When you see a crazy transformation, especially with someone who seems to have average at best genetics, that’s why you know a lot of pharmaceuticals are used to fraud genes
What's brutal is people who legit have really bad genetics to the point that they look average even after PEDs

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Based will hop on in prime years :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
What's brutal is people who legit have really bad genetics to the point that they look average even after PEDs
This is very rare tbh. Even Klinefelter trannies managed to build good physiques with roids.

This whole genetics thing on Tiktok/instagram is just used to hide roid usage, for the most part.

Attachments

• 40FFF916-BA4D-4BC9-94EA-BA715B4183DC.jpeg
    40FFF916-BA4D-4BC9-94EA-BA715B4183DC.jpeg
    806.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
He's my best friend and we grew up together. He isn't a LARPer, bhai.
Hes larping as natty if his physique is that insane. Legit no one irl knows im not natty but they do suspect it i just deny :lul:

Hes larping as natty if his physique is that insane. Legit no one irl knows im not natty but they do suspect it i just deny :lul:
He's got really good genetics. You can tell he doesn't roidmaxx because his traps are normal and he's never been an aggressive guy, which is also typical for roidmaxxers. He's a nice guy, too nice for foids actually.

• +1
Reactions: Phxx
He's got really good genetics. You can tell he doesn't roidmaxx because his traps are normal and he's never been an aggressive guy, which is also typical for roidmaxxers. He's a nice guy, too nice for foids actually.
Bro wtf are u talking about not everyone gets massive traps and becomes aggressive smh. Nvm tho i dont wanna argue

Bro wtf are u talking about not everyone gets massive traps and becomes aggressive smh. Nvm tho i dont wanna argue
There's no need to argue in the first place because my friend is actually natty. He's just got really good genetics from his dad's side. His dad used to be a boxer.

Gear is gymcel cope

4437937 Screenshot 20241006 200902 Gallery

Girls almost never go crazy over roidfags. They want a lean muscular physique at most, which can be achieved naturally unless you're genetic trash.