fuck online dating

i made a yubo of a 6/10 white girl. i had 800 matches in a day.

i literally could not clear my unread messages. i was literally just replying "k" and "i hate you" and "i use guys for money because i can"
and i just had an endless stream of guys messaging me.

no matter what you say to them, they will just keep replying. it is impossible to be lonely as a woman. how am i supposed to stand out when there are 50 other guys messaging you at the same time jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ., stuckneworleans and turkproducer

i literally could not clear my unread messages. i was literally just replying "k" and "i hate you" and "i use guys for money because i can"

no matter what you say to them, they will just keep replying. it is impossible to be lonely as a woman. how am i supposed to stand out when there are 50 other guys messaging you at the same time jfl
exactly bro

even the girls who messaged me first, they generally ended up ignoring me, losing interest, or just deleting me lol.

men should boycott online dating tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: william
same here bro but thatโ€™s because i donโ€™t really meet women IRL

itโ€™s definitely easier irl trust me. especially if youโ€™re tall and/or good frame
I'm 6'2 with 23 inch bideltoid and it's not easier online. I spark physical interest, yes, but as soon as I approach and start talking they want me to shut the fuck up and leave them alone.

I used the voice pitch analyzer app and sometimes my voice is in the androgynous zone. I'm starting to think that that's my failo.

I'm 6'2 with 23 inch bideltoid and it's not easier online. I spark physical interest, yes, but as soon as I approach and start talking they want me to shut the fuck up and leave them alone.

I used the voice pitch analyzer app and sometimes my voice is in the androgynous zone. I'm starting to think that that's my failo.
yeah mate i said itโ€™s easier IRL not online

• +1

Most men are dogs jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah mate i said itโ€™s easier IRL not online
I made a typo. It's harder IRL for me unless the female is autistic or is mentally immature.

• +1
I made a typo. It's harder IRL for me unless the female is autistic or is mentally immature.
take phenibut

i am way shorter than you and still i had success IRL but i am younger, foids might have lower standards at my age idk

• +1
Well you gotta meet the women from tinder too at some point..

• +1
take phenibut

i am way shorter than you and still i had success IRL but i am younger, foids might have lower standards at my age idk
Idk man but people sense my aspie aura immediately. I am low inhib af and I have no trouble expressing myself. I took some shitty test online and it said that to find someone who matches me is a chance of 1 in 500,000 or so and it's accurate af in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
bro itโ€™s just pretty fucking sad like

girls of my PSL get so much more attention than me.

i got 100+ matches today and only 1 girl messaged me first jfl

100+ matches in a day? Thatโ€™s only possible through a tinder membership and is a strong Chadlite tier result.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
Idk man but people sense my aspie aura immediately. I am low inhib af and I have no trouble expressing myself. I took some shitty test online and it said that to find someone who matches me is a chance of 1 in 500,000 or so and it's accurate af in my experience.
i think the aspie aura is a death sentence if you can come off even a tiny bit threatening.

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh and turkproducer
100+ matches in a day? Thatโ€™s only possible through a tinder membership and is a strong Chadlite tier result.
it was on a yubo and my first day bro

i am not 6 psl lol

i think the aspie aura is a death sentence if you can come off even a tiny bit threatening.
I cold approached a girl once simply because I was curious what the band on her shirt was. We then started talking, hoped on the train, and talked the entire ride. I felt like I was talking to an actual human. We were talking about video games, music, and stupid shit that you don't usually talk about with girls. I'm pretty sure she was a legit aspie by her interests and her mannerisms. Sadly, she ghosted me later because I just started using retinoids and I was purging like crazy and my skin looked the worst it ever did at that point in time...

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and turkproducer
yeah bro iโ€™m nowhere near top 10% imo jfl

but makes sense because over a few years i have had so many matches and only met like 6 girls lol

Women want male attention more than they want males themselves. That little dopamine spike she gets when she gets a match or a message on tinder is addictive for them. So they play us.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back