Fuck Russia and praise Putin

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Russia is dirty despicable shithole with stupid degeneratye men and slutty foids good for prostitution only. Putin tried to lead that pile of manure into greatness, but ruski drunkards ruined his good intentions as hopeless subhumans they are. Russia does not deserve to have so great man as Putin

Putinsniegas

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hypersonic, Trilogy, der_komische and 1 other person
29-jpg.2377156

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ropemax
@Alexanderr @her @Gargantuan @Lorsss @emeraldglass
i dont know if you guys want to do your job, but this old bastard gets away with pedophile posting talking about 12 year old girls etc.
i hope you dig into his posts and ban him

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Putin will be killed soon, cunt deserves it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and Napoleon de Geso
i dont know if you guys want to do your job, but this old bastard gets away with pedophile posting talking about 12 year old girls etc.
Bro, stfu, they'd have to ban me too.

I can’t do anything. Only Global MOD can do it

Fuck Russia and Putin's shithole, Ukraine. Fuck both of those cesspools of Viking-coward blood. Ah, yes, Russians are descendants of the cowardly Vikings that didn't wish to fight and instead, ran with the ugly tall women and handicaps into the snowland. They figured, "Viking men will now leave us alone and in peace. They don't like the cold. They like it hot like their women. We will endure the cold and we men will keep one another warm with our naked bodies against one another. We will no longer be known as Vikings or Norsemen. We are now Russians and Ukrainians."

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
we obv need new mods; they are falling asleep at the wheel :feelskek: ; ask your friend for it ; i have tagged him and nominated 5.5 psl and artemis lol

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint