FUck tannger atage 4.3 at 14.5 its over

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Fuck i am ricecel poorcel subhuman autistic manlet with balding genes.... I was fucked from beginning, i should rope immediately, literally everyone in my school lifemogs me, i tiook the kgh test shit and it gave me 4,3 im early bloomer but was still manlet in middle school when i hit puberty qt like 11 my only hope is hgh rn

Fuck i am ricecel poorcel subhuman autistic manlet with balding genes.... I was fucked from beginning, i should rope immediately, literally everyone in my school lifemogs me, i tiook the kgh test shit and it gave me 4,3 im early bloomer but was still manlet in middle school when i hit puberty qt like 11 my only hope is hgh rn
Bump

Brootal no reply pill

Dnr but also 4.3 tanner at 14 1/2 is over. early/regular pubertycel manlet doomed

Dnr but also 4.3 tanner at 14 1/2 is over. early/regular pubertycel manlet doomed
Yeah i dont know if hfh can save me lol

Yeah i dont know if hfh can save me lol
Fuck all i will ever be is a loser or a poser in all aspects pf lofe its over time to rope i live innashithole hood

Fuck all i will ever be is a loser or a poser in all aspects pf lofe its over time to rope i live innashithole hood
I will get chico skull trnasplant and ll + stilts

Get LL + lefort 3 + Bimax + IDK just get anything based on your ugly features. Or you can travel back to some asian country and marry a ltb-mtb foid. Or you can be like musashi and go to a mountain, meditate and live alone.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
ricecel with balding genes? ovahhhh
only good thing about ricecels is that most of them keep their hair
maybe puberty saves your manletism???

Get LL + lefort 3 + Bimax + IDK just get anything based on your ugly features. Or you can travel back to some asian country and marry a ltb-mtb foid. Or you can be like musashi and go to a mountain, meditate and live alone.
Yeah surgery and hgh is lifefuel for me rn

I'm in tanner stage 4 at 16 late bloomer growth plates, still open.
Premature puberty at 11 only happens when you're exposed to too much estrogen. Also, tanner stages are just sexual development height has no correlation with height whatsoever and it's outdated like if xrays exist why use tanner stages it's bullshit. Just get an x-ray it'll tell you if your growth plates are open or not. If they are, take letrozole and HGH immediately. How tall are you? So much stuff affects your height, dude like environment Height is 60 percent environment and way of living like nutrition etc etc it's like you're not even trying.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I'm in tanner stage 4 at 16 late bloomer growth plates, still open.
Premature puberty at 11 only happens when you're exposed to too much estrogen. Also, tanner stages are just sexual development height has no correlation with height whatsoever and it's outdated like if xrays exist why use tanner stages it's bullshit. Just get an x-ray it'll tell you if your growth plates are open or not. If they are, take letrozole and HGH immediately. How tall are you? So much stuff affects your height, dude like environment Height is 60 percent environment and way of living like nutrition etc etc it's like you're not even trying.
Yeah either wayishould starttaking hgh immediately i need to be less bpim 57 btw