Fuck the black pill fuck the red pill fuck the purple fuck the blue pill fuck every pill minus the crimson pill.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The main idea of this pill is humanity although it is hugely influenced by the black pill. It in itself is not engraved in stone in other words their isn't some transcendental law behind all creation.

We are all as humans meant to bite back agaist determinism and fatalism it's why every day we fight back agaist tyrants our lives cannot tolerate tyranny or fatalism.

We are not like natures concord we by our very nature change the whole.

We ourselves don't create fate nor do we change fate we are molders of it an already eternal thing and we twist it for our benefits.

Just to emphasis this point further animals are extremely rational beings their smarter than most people in a lot fields they are much more adapted and focused to what their doing however notice they never complain some animal in nature never disagrees it just agrees with fate a transcendental god which predestines everything.

Does such a thing happen in human species ? you tell me do we accept our destiny or do we fight it do we already have it happen to us or do we mold it ?.

And that's the crimson pill do you accept your fate or do you reject it

1:28

Darling, I got my trust issues
Warning, you stay away
If we meet at the rendezvous

Take me away, sunray ...

❤ ❤ ❤