Emzi

Emzi

fuck the gym it’s a giga looksmin

muscle feels unnatural and disgusting on body and makes you feel unfit

just spam cardio and get lean as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, coisbhai, MaestheticMaso and 9 others
I exercise at home. I do push-ups and abdominals, then run in the same spot or around the house and dance. That's it for an exercise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Framemogger69, Enlil and 1 other person
check your Test dead serious

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, try2beme and butterworld
I exercise at home. I do push-ups and abdominals, then run in the same spot or around the house and dance. That's it for an exercise.
i do jump rope to improve my endurance for exercise it is a really hard form of cardio

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I feel good

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Emzi
true, hate going to the gym where i see fat ogrecels who are screaming the whole time

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Enlil and edodalic29
check your Test dead serious
There is nothing high test in lifting iron bar up and down in a basement like-facility, and that going home to eat canned tuna and cottage cheese, while your peers are fucking and partyng and having a time of their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Emzi and AustrianOak47
Should I start eating raw brains filled with prions instead ?

Leave the gym for us chads

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
There is nothing high test in lifting iron bar up and down in a basement like-facility, and that going home to eat canned tuna and cottage cheese, while your peers are fucking and partyng and having a time of their lives.
t levels are irrelevant to both of ur arguments

IMG 4817

i know gymcelling may seem stupid and weird due to our current gym culture but PLS dont listen to those tiktoker gymcels/jeff nippard manlet low T advice, dont eat tuna or protein powder.

Train like the old days thousands of years ago. Have some decent muscle, be lean.
Do pull ups, pushups, squats, barbell rows, benchpress, do MMA w it aswell. Eat animal based/carnivore and u will feel amazing. Do some sprints aswell

i hope i get killed and removed

i know gymcelling may seem stupid and weird due to our current gym culture but PLS dont listen to those tiktoker gymcels/jeff nippard manlet low T advice, dont eat tuna or protein powder.

Train like the old days thousands of years ago. Have some decent muscle, be lean.
Do pull ups, pushups, squats, barbell rows, benchpress, do MMA w it aswell. Eat animal based/carnivore and u will feel amazing. Do some sprints aswell
good advice but imo u don’t even need gym equipment like dumbbells just do bodyweight exercises if you want. And true about spriniting, doing any form of cardio makes you feel so good and happy after, my personal favourite is jump rope

Gymcelled balloon animal is cope but a wide shouldered /wode framed big arm man is natural bro.Being disgusted by muscles on ypur frame is like a women being disgusted by her big butt or boobs.