Gym / exercise is very unhealthy

For years I’ve known that exercise or going to the gym is a hoax but it’s worse than I thought. It’s literally dangerous and stresses your body out + ages you more than anything. Found a good video on it.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, SoundnVision and raleqtambrobret
People who work certain jobs are affected for life because of the strain it puts on their body. Gym is no different if you go too extreme. I have permanent back pain just from pullups. I was always shit at pullups compared to most people for some reason.. my spine isn't correctly in place or something so I was weak in the back area, so of course I forced it trying to get better. Now the muscle is detached from my spine and rubs against it or something if I do anything strenuous which uses those muscles and causes it to enflame and then pain for the rest of the day.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
People who work certain jobs are affected for life because of the strain it puts on their body. Gym is no different if you go too extreme. I have permanent back pain just from pullups. I was always shit at pullups compared to most people for some reason.. my spine isn't correctly in place or something so I was weak in the back area, so of course I forced it trying to get better. Now the muscle is detached from my spine and rubs against it or something if I do anything strenuous which uses those muscles and causes it to enflame and then pain for the rest of the day.
Best problem-solving Romanian.

people cant accept that being 'lazy' and barely moving while being lean is way more healthier then doing pointles activities lol

Working out is good at a very constant and minimal level. Like 10-30mins cardio a day. For bone and joint health, you want to keep things used.

Just like how shoes break down if you dont wear them at all.

But the gym culture is a massive cope. Its a replacement they created in their head for the bad quality of life they are getting, a literal coping mechanism. Most of these men lack opportunities and have it down bad with women and society they create this false path of success with the goal being common ideals of a jacked up dude who gets women and lives a perceivable "healthy life". To make it worst most gymbros who look muscular are taking testosterone and injecting themselves with all types of weird shit and this is probably why the bulk of them have heart problems. They also are not eating proper nutrients especially with all of this bulk and cut crap.

The biggest deception about weight is that it is a hormonal issue. I have not seriously lifted weights a day in my life outside of school sports and i have likely eaten worst and in higher frequency than most people. still thin with low body fat. The only time i did lift weights i started to have issues and damage to my body.. Fat people always had it in them to be fat, as they remained the same skin and fat composition they had when they were kids, meaning its hormonal, as hormones affect your metabolism, and the amount of fat you keep. Happiness starts when you can be you for who you are, but the world required that men hate themselves, so they can cling to copes, suggestions, and agendas that disguise and twist the grim reality we live in today.
Shoes don’t break down if u don’t use them lmao, sneakerheads keep them boxed forever

overdoing it yeah. like doing heavy squats and deadlift or something stupid like that. but lifting moderate weights with hypertrophy goals is definitely not bad for you, that's nonsense. having muscle mass has been shown to aid longevity and it makes you feel better and more attractive overall. gym is just a substitute for lower test levels and less activity as we became more sedentary.

Last edited:
Home workouts are healthier because at least you don't get the cortisol spikes from having to go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Fatcel cope
Of course at least minimal or right amounts of exercise is beneficial for health