fuck the muscles the only thing that matters is having a pretty face.

trap_king

trap_king

Iron
You can be skinny as a corpse but if you have a really pretty face no girl will care how weak you are.

Water is wet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: House Lannister, Xangsane, buflek and 4 others
Yes it's true

Prime jb magnet

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and oldcelcel1983
Not true actually being strong is better than being weak even if face is what matters more

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Akhi
You can be skinny as a corpse but if you have a really pretty face no girl will care how weak you are.

Water is wet.
Yet another useless thread. 90% of users won't be ascending past HTN / chadlite anyways, having a muscular body and being lean is always a plus.

I will never understand people who tell you to never listen to women's talk but when they say they dislike muscles you believe them. READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, kaspersky, kanderior and 1 other person
Water tbh

Just have an athletic build with low bf is law

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu

Water is wet.
Masculinity in general is a cope. Trad masc faggots think their careers and macho gestures makes them attractive. 😒

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Masculinity in general is a cope. Trad masc faggots think their careers and macho gestures makes them attractive. 😒
i know how 5'7 guys with strong physique got woman easily, good body is a halo for even MTN faces.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Useless for ectomorphs even if they get strong, they still won't look like it.
i know how 5'7 guys with strong physique got woman easily, good body is a halo for even MTN faces.

Can you show example of their physiques

I mean that is true, but having muscles is always a plus. Being roided out is always bad from both a female gaze, and even a health standpoint.

Useless for ectomorphs even if they get strong, they still won't look like it.
even for ectomorphs - press cubes is also a halo for half-skinny guys
Can you show example of their physiques
they basically all ectomorphs but with leanmaxxing making them have decent frame+press cubes(idk why nobody talks about them there)

even me with HTN-Chadlite lvl physique(stupid way to say) got asked several times to touch my biceps by girls

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
I mean that is true, but having muscles is always a plus. Being roided out is always bad from both a female gaze, and even a health standpoint.
some woman have niche towards a roided guys, they love being with a bearmaxxed
like 20% of them

Yes it's true
I kpopmaxxed more than you bro, i've lived in korea, korean girls dislike korean guys, they prefer fit/muscolar foreigners, italian looking type especially

Depends, if you are really ugly you can RTT to get roasties which is better than nothing

I kpopmaxxed more than you bro, i've lived in korea, korean girls dislike korean guys, they prefer fit/muscolar foreigners, italian looking type especially
Its weird dude i dont know why asians are in to me.. Im like med passing mena but always ignore them. I tough they were into white guys.

guys i'm starting to think that looks matter in dating

IMG 0177

IMG 0176

Muscles kinda increase his SMV