Fuck the Sun!!!

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
It’s a free radical hotspot and gives you cancer, the way your body reacts to that is increasing melanin which overtime creates shitskins.

“But muh vitamin D :soy:
You can just take Vit D supplements which have a really good absorption if taken alongside healthy fats.

Also a cloudy weather just mogs tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, |Daddy_Zygos|, BrahminBoss and 9 others
Just go to siberia if you think you are so white

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, BrahminBoss and lemonnz
don’t go outside theory

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
It’s a free radical hotspot and gives you cancer, the way your body reacts to that is increasing melanin which overtime creates shitskins.

You can just take Vit D supplements which have a really good absorption if taken alongside healthy fats.

"Just avoid the sun and swallow goypill bro!"

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Primalsplit and lemonnz
don’t go outside theory
I live in socal so I have to stay indoors always
"Just avoid the sun and swallow goypill bro!"
Cope

Brutal dark triad mog
IMG 4387

IMG 4386

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and FutureSlayer

Brutal innit, no sun = no shitskins.

Imagine how better the world would be if we could put out the sun. No more shitskins, only A10 aryan moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and lemonnz
Sun light causing cancer is Jewish propoganda, I guess, but it also results in melanin production which is ugly so it's better to avoid it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raumDEuter, borntosuffer, lemonnz and 1 other person
Sun light causing cancer is Jewish propoganda, I guess, but it also results in melanin production which is ugly so it's better to avoid it
Wdym? Basically the same reason as to why it increases melanin is why it causes cancer, sun rays.

Wdym? Basically the same reason as to why it increases melanin is why it causes cancer, sun rays.
Melanin is a defense mechanism against DNA damage so you'll get darker and darker. Do you know any legitimate data/study on sun exposure causing cancer?

Light wind, with the clouds hiding most of the sun but its still visible and gives a shining view on the ground is perfect. Just the burning hot sun staring straight at you is probably the most annoying thing ever, but with a slight amount of wind it is perfection.

Basically ''Spring'' weather .

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Pierrot, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person

Also a cloudy weather just mogs tbh
Without the sun,you would of never been alive

Melanin is a defense mechanism against DNA damage so you'll get darker and darker. Do you know any legitimate data/study on sun exposure causing cancer?
The cancer is in your diet. Don't blame it on some UV rays lol.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, |Daddy_Zygos|, borntosuffer and 1 other person
First 3 paragraphs
The cancer is in your diet. Don't blame it on some UV rays lol.
Both.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and viniciz
First 3 paragraphs

Both.
''They are also thought to cause most skin cancers.'' It isn't even an official statement that UV rays can somehow give us skin cancer.

For thousands of years human's have always been out in the sun. It's a primal thing, very unlikely it is to cause us skin cancer. Cancer is mostly from genetics and your diet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, lemonnz, Pierrot and 3 others
''They are also thought to cause most skin cancers.'' It isn't even an official statement that UV rays can somehow give us skin cancer.

For thousands of years human's have always been out in the sun. It's a primal thing, very unlikely it is to cause us skin cancer. Cancer is mostly from genetics and your diet.
Very hard to believe the sun causes cancer when your ancestors used to be outside all day, like why would God create the sun to kill us? Makes no sense

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, lemonnz, Dane and 1 other person
The Sun is my greatest enemy. The little fucker made it his purpose to end my prime early. But I won't let him win.

• +1
Yes, warm but overcast weather mogs

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and BigJimsWornOutTires
Sun is only fine when you are on the beach or swimming in a river

• +1
With Apple's VR Bug Eyes, you could fuck the moon. Js.

• Woah

It’s already well known that radiation alters your DNA and causes cancer. I agree that human’s have always been out but that doesn’t mean we’re immune to the sun. We did adapt by increasing melanin and apoptosis (skin cells dying) but that’s about it I think.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9368482/

Scroll to “2.3. From UVA-Induced DNA Mutations to Skin Cancer” I would copy and paste but it’d be just too long.

@Ranjeet Dipshit @borntosuffer

Last edited: