FUCK THESE JEWISH APPS

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
damnit i got a content strike on jew tube today and 2 today on tiktok and i have 10k ppl that follow me on tiktok just to skip my videos so they don't blow up (at least 1k of them r from my old school and guess what tiktok only shows it to them because it tracks geolocation) FUCK THESE APPS do i gotta really make family friendly content now niggas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, reputation, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person
damnit i got a content strike on jew tube today and 2 today on tiktok and i have 10k ppl that follow me on tiktok just to skip my videos so they don't blow up (at least 1k of them r from my old school and guess what tiktok only shows it to them because it tracks geolocation) FUCK THESE APPS do i gotta really make family friendly content now niggas?
Yes bro convert to the papipill

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16133
Youtube used to be great 10 years ago. Now it's a pile of garbage where you have to tread lightly...filtered youtube comments and hidden utube videos that offend anyone. any signals and you get DE monitored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Youtube used to be great 10 years ago. Now it's a pile of garbage where you have to tread lightly...filtered youtube comments and hidden utube videos that offend anyone. any signals and you get DE monitored
its bullshit man a tiktok video i put out got 81 views and on youtube it got fucking 28k and on instagram it got 7k guess i gotta keep grinding ive only been making videos less than a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Yeah bro i get u. back when i was fivefoot and had my first channel with my 2 minute rants MY CHANNEL LEGIT GOT DELETED WITHIN 2 HOURS of uploading my first vids and sharing them here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Youtube was cool until Google+, it was cool again in 2017 but too many ads and banning of words bullshit. People aren't making the money they used to. Even now, I doubt the Paul brothers and everyone else is making what they did in 2017 doing stupid vlogs

• So Sad
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Deleted member 16133
make cupcake version channel or backup account where you will redirect your followers