Fuck this bitch

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
She send a message in friday say she need time to think and 3 days after she send message. Fuck this bitch

Attachments

• 2990552_Capturar.png
    2990552_Capturar.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, DoctorPMA, currylightskin and 6 others
Over for my second option genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
She send a message in friday say she need time to thing and 3 days after she send message. Fuck this bitch
Reply to her,

Ugh. Sweet. I was thinking the same thing. And coffee sounds splendid! And I'm not sure what I'm looking for except watching your babbling lips wrap around my dick. Ngl. And let's see, can you shut the fuck up when you do that? Hmm. :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 20618, It'snotover and 10 others
Reply to her,

Ugh. Sweet. I was thinking the same thing. And coffee sounds splendid! And I'm not sure what I'm looking for except watching your babbling lips wrap around my dick. Ngl. And let's see, can you shut the fuck up when you do that? Hmm. :unsure:
This work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 14693, germanlooks and 1 other person
Leave on read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 20370
This work?
It'll only work on particular vaginas. So. It's a gamble! However, if she's a drone, NPC, expect a hateful reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
This work?
Might as well give it shot. The fact that she took so long to respond shows you are not her top option atm so what do you have to lose?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yell this line at her;

I’m sorry you had to experience that. I was hoping with your iq you wouldn’t realise she picked someone else first

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, BigJimsWornOutTires and Stopping@Nothing19
it's over badg for your indian genes
2985301 2955325 0B18210C 753F 428C 97C0 9E0052A027EC
:lul:

• +1
I’m sorry you had to experience that. I was hoping with your iq you wouldn’t realise she picked someone else first
Why this whore message now?Fuck this whore

• JFL
Probably needs someone to give her validation after she had a fun weekend with tinder chads

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 20370
You have no swag

Chad pump and dumped her now she wants to vent onto you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 18244
Reply to her,

try it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
keep us updated

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
She wants to see what kind of Bruno you are. Believe it or not, there are many dull, dull, TEDIOUSLY dull guys out there dating, making it look sad and pathetic for the rest of us. She needs to know, "What the good golly molly is this guy about? I'm not about to waste my time again with some boring creep that doesn't talk or entice me."

Therefore, try the first suggestion. And if she doesn't reply right away or blocks you, send her this:

If wrapping your babbling lips around my dick is taking this too fast, how bout your ankles pinned to the bed adjacent to your ears as I punch and pound that shit into oblivion?

Note: The above suggestion is directed at sexually aroused women. And dating apps are a cesspool of such. However, some women aren't used to such hardcore sex and may see your comment as rapey.

Although today, slapping your coworker on her ass as a "Good job! congratulation is seen as sexual assault.

Last edited:
Pump and dump her and then ghost her:feelshmm::feelshmm: