fuck this blackpill and looksmaxxing bs

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I wanna be loved man
Where's my future wife, i need her asap

Be honest, would you still think abt the blackpill if your dreamgirl is whispering in your ear 'i love you so much, you are not alone' like fuck
I don't even want to put my dick inside her
I just want her to hug me like she loves me for all eternity

I had a dream a couple days ago where I was really really loved by this one girl and it changed me, why would you wanna brag abt muh I slayed 10 HTBs bro muh muh
Nah I wanna be able to say 'my beautiful wife is pregnant with our 3rd child and I have been taking care of her so she is happy all the time'

every girl deserves a beheading except this one man
she can cure my mental illnesses I'm 100% certain of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, itsbegincell, copemaxxeer and 19 others
id take looks over a woman loving me any day

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, MoggsWithBoness, forevermirin and 9 others
Be honest, would you still think abt the blackpill if your dreamgirl is whispering in your ear 'i love you so much, you are not alone' like fuck
yes

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj, insufferableincel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, datboijj and mirrormogger
imagine if she is looking in your eyes with pure love and you're filled with happiness. The only thing you can think abt is 'I love her, I would sacrifice my life to save hers'. no blackpill for loneliness

• +1
Reactions: med
Your future wife is currently getting creamed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, Sub0, MoggsWithBoness and 16 others
imagine if she is looking in your eyes with pure love and you're filled with happiness. The only thing you can think abt is 'I love her, I would sacrifice my life to save hers'. no blackpill for loneliness
idgas about bitches, i want to feel great about myself

no she's crying bcs of our breakup
she's innocent asf
should've never broken her heart tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and wannaimprove
Imagine your beloved Stacy wife questioning you with heartfelt confusion, "Looksmaxxing? Blackpill? It's over? What on earth are you talking about?" Then she wraps her arms around you tightly, whispering, "I love you for who you are."

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, MoggsWithBoness, cheerio and 3 others
Imagine your beloved Stacy wife questioning you with heartfelt confusion, "Looksmaxxing? Blackpill? It's over? What on earth are you talking about?" Then she wraps her arms around you tightly, whispering, "I love you for who you are."
'you are the most beautiful high IQ man in the entire world honey, you have no reason to feel such hatred towards yourself. I will die loving you' she says, while laying on your chest after just waking up to the sound of your beautiful daughter yelling 'papa I love you so much'

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
why you making me more depressed nigga

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: med and scrunchables
'you are the most beautiful high IQ man in the entire world honey, you have no reason to feel such hatred towards yourself. I will die loving you' she says, while laying on your chest after just waking up to the sound of your beautiful daughter yelling 'papa I love you so much'

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
why you making me more depressed nigga
That would push me to familicide ngl 😍

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I wanna be loved man

I had a dream a couple days ago where I was really really loved by this one girl and it changed me, why would you wanna brag abt muh I slayed 10 HTBs bro muh muh
Nah I wanna be able to say 'my beautiful wife is pregnant with our 3rd child and I have been taking care of her so she is happy all the time'

Get over it. If you meet a woman today the chances of her to not think like this is 90%, and if you ask her about having babies or family her answer will be a straight no. It doesn't count what she says, it counts what she does. Romanticism is over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blithe
I wanna be loved man

Get on tren rn what did I just read

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and PsychoDsk
I wanna be loved man

cool , but this shit dont apply to most women .most of them just want to get fucked by tyrone with his 13 inch cock or want money from the rich sub5. you might find a girl who actually wants a family but its pretty rare in the west

This has been discussed here a million times already.

99% of supposed blackpillers here would fold like wet cardboard the minute a girl they were mildly attracted to gave them some attention. That has no weighting on whether the blackpill is true or not.

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Zizou, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Romantic love is contingent on physical attraction

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
yes, because I've seen how female fuck male up

how many people are getting married, thinking she's the one, just to end up screwed in a sexless marriage, or cucked by another male after she got half your shit

marriage or not, that shit it's only temporary, and it's better if you realize it and accept it

Last edited:
This song fits this thread, makes me feel sad.

There's this girl
Only in my dreams
Would she ever care?
Ever look at me

There's this boy
Hanging off the light
Couldn't take any more
Couldn't take it anymore

There's this girl
I hope she knows
How much she means to me
Even though...

She'll never feel
The way I do
It's unbearable
But it's true

I overthink
Every word you say
Radio silence
Every day

I overthink
Every word I see
I should've known
That you hated me

There's this girl
I hope she knows
How much she means to me
Even though...

She'll never feel
The way I do
It's unbearable

But it's true

• +1
Ironically the only way you will get what you want is by looksmaxxing…

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, PsychoDsk and fuxkdakikez
Youd get tired of her, its you nature you cannot be attracted to a girl for your entire life. Thats why i started to learn about the beauty of science. its impossible men by nature will always desire multiple women.

Niggas still live in some fantasy land where they have a loving marriage, have kids and constant sex with an attractive virgin girl.

In modern age this is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Niggas still live in some fantasy land where they have a loving marriage, have kids and constant sex with an attractive virgin girl.

Then what the fuck Is the point of looksmaxxing? All slayers here sound miserable tbh

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
accept your fate as a subhuman and go ER.

Then what the fuck Is the point of looksmaxxing? All slayers here sound miserable tbh
just another hedonic high to slay- looksmaxing is also the most reliable way to increase your chances of loyalty etc

idk man I wanna kill myself, if you didn't find your love at 17-22, you're finished

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
I wanna be loved man

I agree and it’s comical because this has absolutely nothing to do with blackpill or looksmaxxing, it’s about forming a bond which you can’t do nowadays unless you’re very young or extremely lucky.

Some subhuman underdeveloped retard half of my age gets what you described while the good looking people on this site looksmax even further just to still get rejected by tinder bimbos, Looksmaxxing is a meme

• +1
just another hedonic high to slay- looksmaxing is also the most reliable way to increase your chances of loyalty etc

idk man I wanna kill myself, if you didn't find your love at 17-22, you're finished
Nah what? It’s lower than that, I am 19 and no girl my age is suitable for me, it would be even worse if I was 20-22

It’s 12-14 not 17-22

• +1
Ironically the only way you will get what you want is by looksmaxxing…
“Looksmaxxing” will just get you a slightly better match rate with tinder whores, it won’t bring what’s talked about in the main post in which you need to be young and in good environment for

cool , but this shit dont apply to most women .most of them just want to get fucked by tyrone with his 13 inch cock or want money from the rich sub5. you might find a girl who actually wants a family but its pretty rare in the west
what a retard jfl
yes, because I've seen how female fuck male up

how many people are getting married, thinking she's the one, just to end up screwed in a sexless marriage, or cucked by another male after she got half your shit

marriage or not, that shit it's only temporary, and it's better if you realize it and accept it
accept your fate as a subhuman and go ER.
cope niggas

FUck yall niggas here
real love and marriage and that shit is still possible if you're not subhuman
most of us here are just incapable of love and that's why it doesn't seem to work lmao

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Youd get tired of her, its you nature you cannot be attracted to a girl for your entire life. Thats why i started to learn about the beauty of science. its impossible men by nature will always desire multiple women.
that's true but the unconditional love of a woman is what we strive for no matter what. Even if we want multiple, the feeling of being loved is something beyond everything else

true, higher smv and the more attention you get from other females -> your wife has more insecurities and is afraid of losing you -> she'll treat you like a king and won't cheat no matter what

it is possible fat nigga

Nah what? It’s lower than that, I am 19 and no girl my age is suitable for me, it would be even worse if I was 20-22

It’s 12-14 not 17-22
yes, I'm still in something with a girl I've had something with since we were both 15. We took eachothers virginity, I am her only body even though I have multiple it's still her at the end of the day. If i marry someone it's her, we just need to grow up a bit more.

Most ppl meet their soulmate when they're young (13-16), still possible later for a chance on true love but less likely

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I wanna be loved man

Can't think about that shit until I've slayed at least 100 whores fuark nigga you'll have regret once your bitch loses her looks and you're older

• JFL
that's true but the unconditional love of a woman is what we strive for no matter wha
Cope nigga you're only striving for unconditional admiration from hot girls

• +1
FUck yall niggas here
real love and marriage and that shit is still possible if you're not subhuman
most of us here are just incapable of love and that's why it doesn't seem to work lmao
lol love is not possible because of the jews, not because we aren’t capable retard.

• JFL
incel trait: expecting a girl to fix you

• +1
Reactions: Numb

Legit

The days of having a love wife and children in a big house surrounded by a long picket house are gone

Instead you will have to accept and be forced to marry a used up whore who enjoyed her prime getting domed by Chads now you have to pick up the slack by wage slaving for her enjoyment everyday in hopes that she’ll eventually give you a handjob on your birthday (if you’re lucky)

Legit

The days of having a love wife and children in a big house surrounded by a long picket house are gone

Instead you will have to accept and be forced to marry a used up whore who enjoyed her prime getting domed by Chads now you have to pick up the slack by wage slaving for her enjoyment everyday in hopes that she’ll eventually give you a handjob on your birthday (if you’re lucky)
Based until you suggested that absolute cuckery

I'm not forced to do that shit

I wanna be loved man

check your estrogen levels

that's true but the unconditional love of a woman is what we strive for no matter what. Even if we want multiple, the feeling of being loved is something beyond everything else

true, higher smv and the more attention you get from other females -> your wife has more insecurities and is afraid of losing you -> she'll treat you like a king and won't cheat no matter what

it is possible fat nigga

yes, I'm still in something with a girl I've had something with since we were both 15. We took eachothers virginity, I am her only body even though I have multiple it's still her at the end of the day. If i marry someone it's her, we just need to grow up a bit more.

Most ppl meet their soulmate when they're young (13-16), still possible later for a chance on true love but less likely
That’s good, I sadly threw my opportunity away and no one even uses dating apps in my location so I can’t even settle for bimbos, im legit screwed I will be incel for life if I remain here

check your estrogen levels
1300 ng/dl test sure buddy kys
JoinedFeb 21, 2019Posts864Reputation730
rotting since 2019 and still here, over

That’s good, I sadly threw my opportunity away and no one even uses dating apps in my location so I can’t even settle for bimbos, im legit screwed I will be incel for life if I remain here
time will tell

“Looksmaxxing” will just get you a slightly better match rate with tinder whores, it won’t bring what’s talked about in the main post in which you need to be young and in good environment for
Agreed, you need to be young and in an ok place in life if you want this fairy tale kind of love. But for the few actual ascensions( truecel/Ltn to strong htn) there is a night and day difference in how they are treated.