Fuck this boring ass shit forum I’m moving to ray peat forum

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
This Stupid forum is a parody of the male gaze. Might as well say this is the ideal psl god

Low iq users who won’t know a gl dude if they were in front of him is talking about aesthetics. All you need to impress this forum is gook chink eyes and being lean with an overgrown mandible

Fuck you all taking two pills of progesterone has done more positives than being on this bs forum for 6 months. I have nothing more to learn about looks leanmaxing and skinmaxing is the only true looksmax along with neck training . I’ll be shifting over to a more mature forum with adults who back up their claims with actual evidence and who don’t obsess over their looks like a female and instead focus on maximising health and happiness. Nutting in Pussy won’t make you happy good looks and validation is enough dopamine but for other things like testosterone progesterone etc you need to know how to optimise it and this dogshit forum thinks eating muh meat for every meal and nothing else is ideal go fuck yourself enjoy your cortisol low iq trailer park trash
FB55A971 8E5B 4F4E B008 71A5215A9D47

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 21808, poopoohead and 3 others
Check insta 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
isn't peat just some anti sugar autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Wallenberg and Deleted member 15827
Imagine if you Need to read several books written by a weak oldcel schizo on how to optimize testosterone while taking female hormones suggested by the same oldcel schizo JFL double JFL at your obsession with wanting to show Is your true final chadpreet form like you're some DBZ character

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Orc and Deleted member 15827
isn't peat just some anti sugar autist.
Au contraire he tells you to take carbs from fruits (Sugar) and lots of fat jfl average ray peater Is skinnyfat

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg and Orc
Imagine if you Need to read several books written by a weak oldcel schizo on how to optimize testosterone while taking female hormones suggested by the same oldcel schizo JFL double JFL at your obsession with wanting to show Is your true final chadpreet form like you're some DBZ character
I want my nipples to produce milk it’s a rarity and so halo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Based, gook chink eyes mog.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Bro have you put me on ignore? You okay?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15827
Deeiiii, enna ignore la poturikeyyaa? :feelswah:

• Hmm...
Share forum link.

• JFL
Fuck you all taking two pills of progesterone has done more positives than being on this bs forum for 6 months.
That's for ladies(old ones usually)...
miprogen-gel-8--500x500.jpg
hormones-suppositories-benefits-and-side-effects.png
progesterone-cream-for-menopause.png

BTW, I've skimmed through Ray Peat's book and some of his articles, and I think he's just mentally disturbed and a hypochondriac. He makes lots of dubious claims, like he's sick in his bed, with tons of health problems and can barely move, then he takes a miracle supplement and suddenly jumps out of bed feeling perfectly fine...
Reversing white hair, growing in height after the age of 40 are other suspicious claims he made.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
That's for ladies(old ones usually)...
miprogen-gel-8--500x500.jpg
hormones-suppositories-benefits-and-side-effects.png
progesterone-cream-for-menopause.png

BTW, I've skimmed through Ray Peat's book and some of his articles, and I think he's just mentally disturbed and a hypochondriac. He makes lots of dubious claims, like he's sick in his bed, with tons of health problems and can barely move, then he takes a miracle supplement and suddenly jumps out of bed feeling perfectly fine...
Reversing white hair, growing in height after the age of 40 are other suspicious claims he made.
hes an autist yes but that allows him to see through the cracks normie science goys miss or willingly gloss over. Hes like Fischer a genius but crazy in short hes a cutie

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gonthar
GTFO then. Why you are still here?

• Woah
is this because some users said you’re not chad?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
is this because some users said you’re not chad?
I’m strong mtn/ weak htn now I’ll be chadlite in three to four months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
This Stupid forum is a parody of the male gaze. Might as well say this is the ideal psl god
View attachment 1861036

Low iq users who won’t know a gl dude if they were in front of him is talking about aesthetics. All you need to impress this forum is gook chink eyes and being lean with an overgrown mandible

Fuck you all taking two pills of progesterone has done more positives than being on this bs forum for 6 months. I have nothing more to learn about looks leanmaxing and skinmaxing is the only true looksmax along with neck training . I’ll be shifting over to a more mature forum with adults who back up their claims with actual evidence and who don’t obsess over their looks like a female and instead focus on maximising health and happiness. Nutting in Pussy won’t make you happy good looks and validation is enough dopamine but for other things like testosterone progesterone etc you need to know how to optimise it and this dogshit forum thinks eating muh meat for every meal and nothing else is ideal go fuck yourself enjoy your cortisol low iq trailer park trash
View attachment 1861039
bla bla bla cope

View attachment 1861036

View attachment 1861039
but healthmaxxing is based tho , blackpilll is the tuth but dont let it consume you

• +1
View attachment 1861036

View attachment 1861039
ayo @RabidRosaries whats up with rypeaters and hating on cardio + serotonine?????

• +1
This forum worships robust jawlines. Even if asymetric and weird looking like ChadTinderMoney's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
Mental ilness

View attachment 1861036

View attachment 1861039
Good news, one less annoying Indian

Btw what the fuck is ray peat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
ayo @RabidRosaries whats up with rypeaters and hating on cardio + serotonine?????
Excessive cardio is cope. Serotonin is a malignant hormone that gets unregulated during times of survival stress

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Weight lifting
bro i love working 10 hour shidfts lifting shit in kaufland and then do a 2 hour cardio + wrestling + strenght

im just crazyn like that and i fast from 6 to 12 and i feel better then ever like i cant stop i legit droped from 72 KG to 67.6KG

• +1
bro i love working 10 hour shidfts lifting shit in kaufland and then do a 2 hour cardio + wrestling + strenght

im just crazyn like that and i fast from 6 to 12 and i feel better then ever like i cant stop i legit droped from 72 KG to 67.6KG
Excessive fat oxidation is not good but yes I understand compromising on health when you’re fat . Spend youth as a fat fuck is death so I understand people who lean down at an accelerated pace but best I think is slow weight loss

im already a peater and i didnt know it im just like that meme