Fuck this. Finasteride and oral minoxidil destroyed my hair.

Min is for regrowth, fin + Ru blocks dht AND topical Testosterone
It’s like u didn’t even read lol

it stimulates regrowth yes but it still is for prevention. Just not at the source. Min alone isn’t a good way to prevent hairloss. But fin and min tg combine to be a great prevention since it minimizes DHT and creates a healthier environment with bloodflow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
@SOS-Sonic what do u think

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
It’s like u didn’t even read lol

it stimulates regrowth yes but it still is for prevention. Just not at the source. Min alone isn’t a good way to prevent hairloss. But fin and min tg combine to be a great prevention since it minimizes DHT and creates a healthier environment with bloodflow
Min isn't for bloodflow but for opening potassium channels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@SOS-Sonic what do u think
Fin and min shed could potentially last up to 6 months on some individuals, maybe give it more time. Another possibility is that since finasteride does nothing against testosterone, injecting when you have bad balding genes is usually a big no no unless you are on dutasteride and RU58841 to address both DHT and T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and stewiegriffin
I never understood this. How is minoxidil not good at preventing hairloss. It would be attacking hairloss in two ways if your on fin and min.
fin and min = blocking 70% DHT and improving blood flow for a healthy scalp.
Fin and RU = blocking more DHT

who’s to say which is better tho
Was more talking about this lol
@SOS-Sonic
Everyone says min isn’t for prevention which I understand because doesn’t block DHT but if it’s combined with fin obviously it’s still for prevention right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and SOS-Sonic
Was more talking about this lol
@SOS-Sonic
Everyone says min isn’t for prevention which I understand because doesn’t block DHT but if it’s combined with fin obviously it’s still for prevention right
Yeah, technically min is a preventative measure since it increases the length of the growth phase to an extent. But this is nowhere near enough to prevent hair loss, but combined with fin it will prevent loss for a long time in most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and stewiegriffin
Yeah, technically min is a preventative measure since it increases the length of the growth phase to an extent. But this is nowhere near enough to prevent hair loss, but combined with fin it will prevent loss for a long time in most people.
Yea. Ight I feel bothersome asking u so many questions when I kind of know the anwsers I just want reassurance cuz I know u seem knowledgeable on the subject.
so last question lol: where do you purchase your dutasteride?seems mad expensive

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Add me to your tag list bitch nigga. I had 4 months of minox shedding before I gave up on it. Idk why you expected not to shed. Just stick to it. That’s how the drug works. You shed for a while and then your hair comes back denser then before. I just stopped bc my density is fine and the topicals were annoying. Maybe I’ll try oral since apparently it’s more viable than I thought. And hey I think my blood pressure is high anyway from eating so much animal fat.

• +1
Yea. Ight I feel bothersome asking u so many questions when I kind of know the anwsers I just want reassurance cuz I know u seem knowledgeable on the subject.
so last question lol: where do you purchase your dutasteride?seems mad expensive
Go er didn’t read

• JFL
Np man I'm glad I can help you.

I got mine from the doctor, the generic version does not cost much at all. I got 120 capsules for like 50 CAD.

• Love it
Reactions: stewiegriffin