Fuck this forum, basicly worst thing which happened for me is this forum

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Realizing that dudes are going to parties, fucking 2 foids at the same night etc. And i need to fucking interact with them. Fuck that. Thus forum is just bunch of blackpilled normies and chads. Fuck it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, 54UD4D3, Deleted member 3702 and 17 others
How old are u? Are u a truecel? If you are under 25 and not a complete subhuman theres still hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Realizing that dudes are going to parties, fucking 2 foids at the same night etc. And i need to fucking interact with them. Fuck that. Thus forum is just bunch of blackpilled normies and chads. Fuck it
Over for palvincels
It never began for low t cels
Sorry bro but high T men want better than palvin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3902 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incognegro, Ritalincell, Golden Glass and 4 others
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel, BigBoy and Deleted member 4991
He doesn’t accept advice
yeah he’s a defeatist who won’t do anything to try and change his current situation. labels everything as cope.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685, anti caking agents and 4 others
the bottom of the barrel are here too brother

• +1
Reactions: yang
The problem is that i wish to stay nerd who doesnt know that people really have sex, party etc. I dont have problem with not having sex. I have problem with degeneracy of this world. Partying drugs, weed and other shit. I hate that. I want people to stop doing that. I want other people to not fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 245, Ritalincell and 4 others
Tenor 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3902, Alt Number 3 and 6 others

.co

I think its time for incels.is bro

• +1
Reactions: john2
They're all larping, JFL bro, calm down. Imagine falling for Tales From The Basement. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Cope, Ritalincel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and yang
Bro stop whining.

You will get laid too one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Ritalincell, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 245, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
Just ask girls out and at least one will accept you. You're white and tall, stop rotting and approach girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Just ask girls out and at least one will accept you. You're white and tall, stop rotting and approach girls.
I dont want that. I want other people to not have sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

You are a normie with a victim complex.

I just fucking cant. Dudes are talking shit about stupid shit and then one dude goes to his gf. Fuck. Im so angry. I just want home

I just fucking cant. Dudes are talking shit about stupid shit and then one dude goes to his gf. Fuck. Im so angry. I just want home
why dont u actually looksmax and then it could be u

why dont u actually looksmax and then it could be u
I dont want that. I want other people to not have that. Its degenerate. And im not a normie, no insta, snap i dont go out, no degenerate shit basicly

Fuck bumo. I just saw hot foids and i cant take that they are talking to other dudes. They should die

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Take accutane and go slay a few bitches then come back

the new elliot rodger is unfolding right before my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
I dont want that. I want other people to not have that. Its degenerate. And im not a normie, no insta, snap i dont go out, no degenerate shit basicly
The way you overcome that insecurity is to looksmax so that you know that even when normies are having sex, it doesn't matter because you mog all of them. It's the fact that you could take any guy's girl in a heartbeat would free you from that.

The problem is that i wish to stay nerd who doesnt know that people really have sex, party etc. I dont have problem with not having sex. I have problem with degeneracy of this world. Partying drugs, weed and other shit. I hate that. I want people to stop doing that. I want other people to not fuck.
Legit why?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I know how you feel bro, if there was a real incel forum that wasn't either dead or modded by Dildo Baggins, I'd be on there like a fly on shit.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The braggers are annoying. Would be nice if people like that could just shut the fuck up and keep things like that to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
Bru how is having fun degenerate life is about being happy having fun nothin wrong with hooking up and blasting loud guns m roses in the car while high af going down the street

Bru how is having fun degenerate life is about being happy having fun nothin wrong with hooking up and blasting loud guns m roses in the car while high af going down the street
having fun is being alone, relaxing, eating tasty food, etc. Not doing degenerate shit with foids

• +1
Reactions: Usum, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 3328
The braggers are annoying. Would be nice if people like that could just shut the fuck up and keep things like that to themselves.
What I'm planning on doing from now on.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek